downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
Is there anyone who would like to upload a game with mods installed?
Genuine question, why?

Why not simply pick the mods you want and install them yourself?
It's a learning experience and it's easier than it looks. Manual installation is best for me, but you can use Vortex from Nexus too if you prefer.

The way I see it, your request will get you a modded game with mods you might not want or need, and you won't be able to remove them since they override some files, and you don't have the original files as a back up.

Unless I am missing something?

Kurt Kobain

Nov 27, 2017
Genuine question, why?

Why not simply pick the mods you want and install them yourself?
It's a learning experience and it's easier than it looks. Manual installation is best for me, but you can use Vortex from Nexus too if you prefer.

The way I see it, your request will get you a modded game with mods you might not want or need, and you won't be able to remove them since they override some files, and you don't have the original files as a back up.

Unless I am missing something?
Yeah just use Vortex it's what i did. The launcher can take you straight to the mod page if you want to read up on them. You have to download 2 mods from discord but apart from that it's just a click and install.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is there any way to start the game:
1) on max hardcore difficulty
2) + pure sex stats
3) + free game (without Game Over timer)

Because I still can't beat Max Hardcore Difficulty by warrior path + pure, looks likes it's impossible for me...(
I can win the game only by slut path on the Max Difficulty to get to Free Play Mode without Timer :(
but I wanna to get Free Play in Pure Sex Stats on Max Hardcore Difficulty

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I'm curious about how people enjoy this game, more specifically from which point of view people play it from. Seeing as you're playing as a hot, busty lady who gets gradually harassed and violated by a variety of gross and debauched males, it's interesting to me how this game is so popular with men, who I assume are straight.
I just wanna to fun. I just want to enjoy the game, be in situations that I wouldn’t want to find myself in real life, like in: Fallout, Horrors, GTA, Hitman, Zombie Games, Lewd Slut games etc :')

I am played Skyrim Lewd mods with first-person gameplay it's not looks so amazing , because not a cinematic look like third person view. For me It's like - I made my own movie when I playing games.

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
instead of discussing antisemitism, can you guys recommend games that have the same battle/combat sex gameplay ?

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes