zenjiroul

Aug 29, 2019
I'm not entirely sure, but i don't think that you have to buy it on steam later if you're subscribed to them. You'll get the full game when it releases that way too hopefully.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I'm not entirely sure, but i don't think that you have to buy it on steam later if you're subscribed to them. You'll get the full game when it releases that way too hopefully.
nope, as far as I understand everyone will have to buy the final version, for those who support the game, they will have up to half the game and then they will have to buy it on steam or dlsite

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Whoa boy, people are already reporting some literally game-breaking bugs on Discord. :D

Stuff like one Edict causing you to end up bankrupt. Riots on Level 2 being impossible to resolve. All sorts of fun stuff.

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
they will have up to half the game and then they will have to buy it on steam or dlsite
This does not sound accurate in the slightest, and doesn't make sense.

You may be confused about the fact that the *free versions* will only go up to half the game, but the patreon versions will very obviously go up to the end of the game because, after all, patreon is effectively how these games get debugged. There's no way a game with this many systems would work without substantial play testing, and you're not gonna get that from the devs alone.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
This does not sound accurate in the slightest, and doesn't make sense.

You may be confused about the fact that the *free versions* will only go up to half the game, but the patreon versions will very obviously go up to the end of the game because, after all, patreon is effectively how these games get debugged. There's no way a game with this many systems would work without substantial play testing, and you're not gonna get that from the devs alone.
We'll have to wait and see.
but it would be good if you are right

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Imma gonna wait for a hot-fix. Or two. Or three. Maybe it'll all be in time for the weekend. Still got Friday to work through after all.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
There's already a version .6b out to fix the bugs btw. There's still likely a ton more though if the previous a through q versions are any indication.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Rem just announced v6b.
The big problems, which were... probably... touched on were:
- Some edicts causing Funds to instantly go to 0.
- Riots being impossible to solve on level 2.
- Some stuff about sexual positions with new enemies and skills.

At least, that's what Rem indicated that they were trying to fix right now. 'Course, it's probably not everything, and I don't think they're sure if they were actually fixed or not.

Reactions: Cardenio and minin
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes