censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Question about charm level, how does one actually level it up?
I'm pretty sure it increases when enemies masturbate as a result of her charm. Enemies using sexual skills on Karryn increases endurance and Karryn using sexual skills increases dexterity. Not sure if there are other ways to increase charm but the best way to level it is to fight the guards outside the office since they have very low charm requirements by default and will rarely attack, and if you keep your desires low they'll just keep masturbating themselves into a coma.

Another question; how do unlock the vaginal and anal sex skills?
The first is not yet available, the second by doing the same thing you unlock all other such skills; in this case having a lot of anal sex

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry if/for broken English (not native speaker).
Is there a mod so that karryn will always fight using bare hand/ hand to hand? I am trying to get the skill "slow kick (?) CMIIW". It's so hard for me to get the enemy to kick Karryn's halbert when I purposefully make her downed. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a mod so that karryn will always fight using bare hand/ hand to hand? I am trying to get the skill "slow kick (?) CMIIW". It's so hard for me to get the enemy to kick Karryn's halbert when I purposefully make her downed. Please help. Thanks in advance.
I would direct you to the post that help you do this in a heartbeat, but let me tell you the easiest way to access unarmed combat without cheating first.

You do the receptionist job, there should be about 2 or 3 goblin every shift there. kick them, they will evade you thank to their high evasion. Kick them 10 times and voila you just unlock a title that when equipped, allow you to do unarmed combat.

Reactions: ShineMate32311
Aug 27, 2017
I would direct you to the post that help you do this in a heartbeat, but let me tell you the easiest way to access unarmed combat without cheating first.

You do the receptionist job, there should be about 2 or 3 goblin every shift there. kick them, they will evade you thank to their high evasion. Kick them 10 times and voila you just unlock a title that when equipped, allow you to do unarmed combat.
Thank you for answering.

T2TA

May 13, 2020
Please excuse my poor English from a country where English is not an official language.
What is the most effective way to save money effectively in this prison where everything is expensive?
Please let me know your experiences and if you can manage it with some kind of cheat, please let me know.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So... since i'm stuck not knowing which direction to take with my savefile (no point camping in level 3 right now considering the recent change, 100% next patch level 3 gonna be affected too)

I decided to take on a new game and try out the new game + like everyone do, just as I expected, It's even worse than staying in the office all day farming for money. You get to 20 mind in less than 30 minutes... Chotto matte !?
I swear within a day I can get it up to 40 without ever leaving level 1.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Use the prison fighter title, it lets you always fight unarmed. You just need to kick 10+ times to get it, so lose once so her halberd is defiled and then go into combat, kick 10 times, end the combat and sleep.

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
Most likely, since I believe that 1/3 of the total pages are repeated questions about the same thing, which 90% has already been answered
it would be helpfull if all the answer where somewhere writhen, like: you have a question first check this read me before making a post, cuz it is cringe to have to read trough 347 pages of post just to know why or where or who or how....
Btw sory for my english, not my native lenguage.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes