• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Somewhere in the future?
Like, there is no exact date. A few pages back some people made a few guesses, based on how often the game is getting updated.
The developer themselves said, that roughly 60-70% of the game is already done and that was, if I'm not mistaken, back when 0.5 was released(which disappoints me deeply).
is it ok to play it now?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is it ok to play it now?
I'd say the game in it's current state is only worth playing with mods and cheats. But that's just, like, my opinion, you know?
I started playing the game when it was 0.4 and I didn't find it really interesting. And then 0.5 came along and I still can't stop playing, although I do get bored from time to time.
Local modding enthusiasts helped with some questions I had about some minor modding and provided their own tweaks, that helped a lot.

If you've got some time on your hands and you can deal with grind, I'd say you should at least try it.
If you've got the general idea, but feel like it's not really worth it right now, I'd say you should wait until it is released.
And after the release you should also wait at least a few months(unless by that time somebody would start working on art for mods and I mean seriously working and implementing it) for mods to come out. And who knows, maybe the game will be such a blast, that developer will keep working on it, be it dlcs or just additional updates above 1.0.

Madou

Sep 25, 2017
I was scrolling back through post's seeking more knowledge about this game, and stumbled onto this post.

I was curious just what there interpretation of Weird fetishes were.

1. Are they fetishes that they personally don't like?
2. Is there some universal description for these Weird fetishes?
3. Just what might be the full understanding of weird in this case?
4. Or could it just be a personal evangelistic application of the term weird as they saw it?

It just had such a broad application of the term "weird" I could not fully understand it's point or what is was applied to.
Anything other than copulation in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation is lamentable.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I was curious just what there interpretation of Weird fetishes were.
Pretty sure they were referring to the incessant requests for preg content for this game specifically. Even though it doesn't make much sense in the game's timeframe of about 3 months and the possible fathers are all randomly-generated scumbags. Then again, maybe that's the point. I dunno, I'm not into preg.

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
sorry bu can someone tell me which file to do the tweaks, and where is it.
to much game installed, and forgot which one is for this game.

thanks.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hello, does anyone know, how to make Karryn always have eyes with little hearts, some code or something?

Kendall99

Mar 20, 2019
You just made a small logical mistake. I don't know your prior knowledge so first some basics:
I definitely needed some help with the basics. I'd badly misinterpreted what that second line was doing.

The results I was getting make sense now and I've been able to get it to work as I wanted.

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: mamaboiii

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
the mods are done by fans (so not officials),i think they don't worth it honestly,the game is already great. + it may break your game.
I'd say the game in it's current state is only worth playing with mods and cheats. But that's just, like, my opinion, you know?
I started playing the game when it was 0.4 and I didn't find it really interesting. And then 0.5 came along and I still can't stop playing, although I do get bored from time to time.
Local modding enthusiasts helped with some questions I had about some minor modding and provided their own tweaks, that helped a lot.

If you've got some time on your hands and you can deal with grind, I'd say you should at least try it.
If you've got the general idea, but feel like it's not really worth it right now, I'd say you should wait until it is released.
And after the release you should also wait at least a few months(unless by that time somebody would start working on art for mods and I mean seriously working and implementing it) for mods to come out. And who knows, maybe the game will be such a blast, that developer will keep working on it, be it dlcs or just additional updates above 1.0.
ok thx

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You know I have one game started, been playing it like I think 33 days in game. ( I did do another run earlier and lost virginity like early on second floor)

When I first started it I decided to push a virgin rout until I had beaten floor three. I did that of course in the first few in game day's .

Thing is I am now like 33 day's into the campaign, and although every other orifice she has has been violated She is still a virgin, I mean I have been trying to lose it.

I finally just edited the switch to Non virgin, so she would get some action down there, and they still avoid that crack like the plague..

I do the bar( only anal and Oral there, and she has to drink slime ), and reception thing constantly ( the goblin hardly ever manages to even pull her skirt down, and he just squirts on her butt, but she sucks a lot of cock snot there ), I also fight losing, and fight winning with sexual combat as well.

I was just curious how is the best way to get her crotch box used?

EDIT >>> That clothing thing, how can you make it easier for the goblin to jerk her skirt down, I mean he just is a lame ass rapist I guess, one of thos can't undo a bra type

Reactions: Beats9821

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
You know I have one game started, been playing it like I think 33 days in game. ( I did do another run earlier and lost virginity like early on second floor)

When I first started it I decided to push a virgin rout until I had beaten floor three. I did that of course in the first few in game day's .

Thing is I am now like 33 day's into the campaign, and although every other orifice she has has been violated She is still a virgin, I mean I have been trying to lose it.

I finally just edited the switch to Non virgin, so she would get some action down there, and they still avoid that crack like the plague..

I do the bar( only anal and Oral there, and she has to drink slime ), and reception thing constantly ( the goblin hardly ever manages to even pull her skirt down, and he just squirts on her butt, but she sucks a lot of cock snot there ), I also fight losing, and fight winning with sexual combat as well.

I was just curious how is the best way to get her crotch box used?

EDIT >>> That clothing thing, how can you make it easier for the goblin to jerk her skirt down, I mean he just is a lame ass rapist I guess, one of thos can't undo a bra type
What you have to do is get Pussy Desire and Cock Desire to the threshold for vaginal penetration with specific enemy types (Thug, Guard, Lizardman, or Goblin from the cunnilingus position). There's an equippable item that lowers the threshold. High heels, iirc? The threshold goes down as slut level increases, and is also lower when you're knocked down. Losing a fight on Floor 2 might be the easiest way, whereas the jobs might be the hardest because they have higher thresholds.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
What you have to do is get Pussy Desire and Cock Desire to the threshold for vaginal penetration with specific enemy types (Thug, Guard, Lizardman, or Goblin from the cunnilingus position). There's an equippable item that lowers the threshold. High heels, iirc? The threshold goes down as slut level increases, and is also lower when you're knocked down. Losing a fight on Floor 2 might be the easiest way, whereas the jobs might be the hardest because they have higher thresholds.
Yeah My cock, mouth, boobies, and butt seem to get faster increase when fighting or doing jobs. her slut level is like 93 or 94 now.

I did manage to get the goblin to do batter in the receptionist job, but fighting on floor three until I got my stamina damage high. He snatched her skirt off in a hurry this last time.

EDIT >>> I guess the problem with the clothing may be that I got all the edict to increase her armor ability, have no idea how one could remove those edict's

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes