3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
The newer the game version, the harder it gets to "play"

By now, 8.x, Karryns Prison reached a point where it became - on Hard - as good as impossible to be hit/damaged/grabbed/undressed/etc.
It's like Karryn is now hardcoded to be invincible.

The game's "Wait" command aka. Revitalize - due to overlong cooldown - cannot offset being forced to attack and kill the enemies in one hit or even less.
There are enemies where it's a miracle when they don't suicide in 1st round of battle.

Unless cheating in higher charm and accessories to increase desires and otherwise artificially weaken Karryn, the game became basically pointless.

This game URGENTLY needs a proper "Do Nothing" command, like Defend/Wait in every other RPGM, to skip rounds and artificially pile up damage and enemy actions.

Reactions: BlinkXPoke

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Edit: Also, the moves that lower desire need a rework. There's way too many of them, which clogs up the menu pretty badly, and they seem to lower each desire by about 5 points on average, which...

Maybe I've got too many passives at this point, but it feels like these should be tools that let me manage what sex-type I want to see, or if I want to use actual combat to fight for a change, as-is, they do effectively nothing.

Even the See-no-, Hear-No-, Speak-No- combo that lowers everything lowers it by a completely insignificant amount.
Sounds like your Mind stat is too low for how you want to play. All the Willpower skills scale with mind. The higher it is, the more desire will be removed by lower desires, the more energy will be regenerated by Healing thoughts, etc.

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
I'm a little confused, is it bad if I lose every now and then? I'm worried it like ruins my game permanently or something.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow seriously? ultra slut..., non-virgin i assume?

is anyone else experiencing a bug where slimes won't do blowjobs?
i tested it with a clean install and a new save game and still get the problem.
yeah, even with 8.i, still not getting it. ...worked fine with the almost perfect 7p release.

PSA: If your game is running really slowly, check your task manager to ensure there aren't multiple copies of "nwjs" running. Sometimes the game doesn't close properly and just sits there as a background process eating up memory.
yeah, I woke up one morning with a system promt out of memory...confused me, since I have 32gb.

Last edited:

Vyl

Oct 1, 2018
This game URGENTLY needs a proper "Do Nothing" command, like Defend/Wait in every other RPGM, to skip rounds and artificially pile up damage and enemy actions.
I think from the narrative standpoint, Karryn has no reason to purposely wait around when she can attack / take out the enemy. The same reason why the game is implemented in such a way where Karryn cannot immediately go slut mode since she isn't like that (at least at the beginning of the game). Once you get the give up and pleasure stance then it gets easier though.

Not sure about the difficulty changes since I only started in V7, but in V8 prisoner mode I don't feel invincible at all. Maybe its just my build that's bad, but it gets to a point where Karryn can get stuck in perpetual orgasm / bliss state while each orgasm takes away the available energy for the day.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It once was, and people were then only skipping turns and complained, that nothing is happening, because they didn't understand how the Desire System works. Also battles early could drag on forever because of this. And I don't know what you are doing, that you are unbeatable on Prisoner Mode. If you want to lose there, it is rather easy.

Reactions: Random Bob

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Could be a good idea making a title that could make Karryn a full exhibicionist?
I made my current build full AGI and MIND with no clothes upgrade and full slut. yet could be better leaving her nude since the begining.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Wait, there's a way of having people do stuff with her mouth in the receptionist minigame? I only have the goblin fuckin' Karryn from behind, but nothing happening above waistline!

How do you unlock that? (I usually have cock/mout/boobs desire all the way up too!)

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
Wait, there's a way of having people do stuff with her mouth in the receptionist minigame? I only have the goblin fuckin' Karryn from behind, but nothing happening above waistline!

How do you unlock that? (I usually have cock/mout/boobs desire all the way up too!)
After playing the receptionist job for a while and you have enough fame you'll start seeing "naughty" customers who ask for a kiss/fondle/ect. Their appearance frequency is controlled by the notoriety stat. You probably need enough slut level and desire as well.

dontforgetman

Jan 26, 2018
thats already possible. the scene can be advanced to more extreme positions. i see it happen all the time.
do you initiate the more extreme position or does an npc? cause i would like to do the former but i'm usually locked into their choice.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes