yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I think I may have achieved this once, is it the cut-in where her head is tilted back with the tongue sticking out?
Yes
How do you make them come more than once? That would be really useful for getting some other skills, like titjobs that require other inmates to join in generally. That said, needing everyone to spooge multiple times would make the losing blowbang more exhausting.
The change made the game constantly crash after every third battle. Just like the workaround to skip the blowbang scene which made the screen blank until you battled again. Which was complicated since you ran through the prison blindly.
The best option to grind without crashes was to change the boring skills like handjob or footjob in enemy.js to titfuck and change the karryn.js script so she stayed naked and wet like I write one page before.

I am currently on the road, I share my findings after coming back home this evening.

Edit:

How do you make them come more than once? That would be really useful for getting some other skills, like titjobs that require other inmates to join in generally. That said, needing everyone to spooge multiple times would make the losing blowbang more exhausting.
this._ejaculationStock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock;
let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt;
change this in remtairyenemys.js to
this._ejaculationStock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock * 2;
let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt * 100;
to let them cum twice and cum 100 times the puny amount they do in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: kirasan20

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you have the passive where you get energy from swallowing cum, or get creampied, they allow Karryn to last longer to where I can finish the scene without any significant drop in energy. Swallowing everything in the glass gives her energy as well so its a good use of it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Well I think I fucked up my playthrough. Getting enough ass passives and masochism caused Karryn to get ~35 pleasure per spanking.
She gets spanked three times and she cums. No other sex action comes even close to being ass effective.
I might have... overslutted it.

• Haha
Reactions: Litshadow

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Only luck I've had in making the game operate smoothly as possible is having the game not be fullscreen (just leave it at it's original size), obviously changing the options to very short length of time the words are there, changing the option to get rid of the cut ins, and oddly enough I've had a lot of luck playing the game with a mouse instead of a keyboard. I don't know if that's genuinely a thing but I switched to playing with a mouse recently instead of using the keyboard and I tend to just left click constantly during battle scenes and stuff and it seems to pass by at a good speed without lag or delay.
Clicking instead of keyboard does indeed seem to make a difference, for some reason. It's still not great enough to make the grind worthwhile but now I'd at least consider it.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Well I think I fucked up my playthrough. Getting enough ass passives and masochism caused Karryn to get ~35 pleasure per spanking.
She gets spanked three times and she cums. No other sex action comes even close to being ass effective.
Did you get all the endurance training skills in her personal training tree? Those matter a lot.

Clicking instead of keyboard does indeed seem to make a difference, for some reason. It's still not great enough to make the grind worthwhile but now I'd at least consider it.
Close this website while playing. It hogs up a lot of processor power, which RPG maker also needs.

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
if you can't afford the Endurance skill tree as mentioned by fffffffffffk battle against nerds and goblins to get other passives wich increase actions to specific spots so they won't permanently spank you and second wind is a good willpower skill wich restores energy and is relativley cheap and fast to get

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Kinda sad this isn't getting updated for a little while, since they're working on getting a couple other games out the door before this. Does anyone know what progress is like on those other games?

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
You know the guard station on the 2nd level? Avoid enemy on your way there. Go there with Karryn having high pleasure, and have her masturbate there. Before you do that, keep a save file before you have her masturbate to ensure she is getting attacked by the prisoner and inmates.

When gets attacked while masturbating, she will not have her halberd for at least 3-5 turns. Defeat the enemies and repeat the steps above until you got the title.
TBH I really wish the masturbate invasion stuff was more like the several events (blowbang, 2nd floor defeat, jobs) versus just jumping into a battle after her masturbating. Like keeping the same pose and having dicks surround her from there.
I was also looking through the edicts and saw some relating to massages, I wonder if there’ll be a massage therapist job.

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
TBH I really wish the masturbate invasion stuff was more like the several events (blowbang, 2nd floor defeat, jobs) versus just jumping into a battle after her masturbating. Like keeping the same pose and having dicks surround her from there.
I was also looking through the edicts and saw some relating to massages, I wonder if there’ll be a massage therapist job.
I kinda like that she needs to defend herself unarmed and naked considering the purpose of the game which is to make Karryn sluttier and sluttier even though you're trying to resist that descent into depravity. I play only in prisoner mode and it's really hard to maintain a modicum of decency... I've never been able to achieve a subjugation of level 1 in prisoner mode with a slut level under 14 which is my best run to date.

What I would like to see added is a way to skip or speed up some defeat scene. After a while somethings become redundant or just tedious. A quick skip or an auto mode maybe.

Does anyone know if they have shared what the themes of the other 3 floors might be?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
When you chose the weakness at the beginning did you chose the ass/spanking? I've noticed in play throughs that the sensitive areas also increase pleasure when they occur.

Typically I choose the one for she likes to be handled by multiple men to make the bar game more interesting.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
this._ejaculationStock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock;
let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt;
change this in remtairyenemys.js to
this._ejaculationStock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock * 2;
let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt * 100;
to let them cum twice and cum 100 times the puny amount they do in the game
Which version are you using these edits in, I tried these changes, and they still only cum once and the volume seems to only increase by like 10ml this is with it set to *100 or even *500. is there another value that you changed to make it work?

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Which version are you using these edits in, I tried these changes, and they still only cum once and the volume seems to only increase by like 10ml this is with it set to *100 or even *500. is there another value that you changed to make it work?
What I found to be effective is editing "DEFAULT_EJACULATION" and "ejaculationVolume" associated values in RemtiaryEnemy.js
The former seems to involve only normal enemies, IE not slimes.

obj.dataEjaculationStock = 1

^ increases the amount of times enemies ejaculate, not sure if it works on slimes or rare enemies though.

if(!multipler) multipler = 1;
let value = this._ejaculationVolume * multipler;
if(this.isHorny) value *= 1.2;

^ editing these makes slimes exert higher volume, but the cum volume is unstable.

On a sidenote, I also tried editing RemtiaryEnemySex.js since apparently "ejaculateDamage = ejaculateVolume", though it only made semen turn into highly corrosive acid, without the benefits.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Without directly editing the coding, no.
But if you want to edit the coding it's possible. Within the last couple pages I was taught how to do this, look back through them and find that. If you still have issues let me know I can try to help.
yup you can edit the scripts, but if you do it and have semen on you it crashes the bar job. so if you want to do this mod, do the bar job first thing in the am, the go fight after. she will even end up covered in cum but dressed after the bar job.

Reactions: kirasan20

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
You can edit the Nerds in the Enemies.json file. If you want to get rid of the Footjob, you're looking for skill 1608 like this: \n<AI PoseStart Skills: 1608>

I'm not sure if the game crashes if you simply delete it, but if you replace it with another number, I'm certain it will work.

The other numbers are:
Thug Sex = 1601
Goblin Cunnilingus = 1602
Standing Handjob = 1603
Kneeling Blowjob = 1604
Kick Counter = 1605
Rimjob = 1606
Titty Fuck = 1607
Footjob = 1608
Slime Sex = 1609
Either I'm stupid or i can't find those lines in the RemtairyEnemy file. I found the IDs in the RemitairyCombat file but chnging those didn't change the animation only change was the text. Can someone help me where they are to change the animation? I'm playing v.4u

Enlir

Jan 12, 2019
Either I'm stupid or i can't find those lines in the RemtairyEnemy file. I found the IDs in the RemitairyCombat file but chnging those didn't change the animation only change was the text. Can someone help me where they are to change the animation? I'm playing v.4u
I found another way.
In RemtairyEnemySex.js you can change enemies sex initiation skills.
So for example you can replace a hj pose with bj:

Game_Enemy.prototype.beforeEval_start_hj_standing1_rightarm = function(target) {
target.setStandingHJSexPose();
target.addStunTillEndOfTurnState();
target.setRightHandInserted(true, this);
target.enableRightHandjobPoseSkills(this);
target.stripOffPanties();
target.stripOffClothing();
this.addJustJoinedState();
this.setPoseStatusMaster();
this.setPoseMasterSkillID(SKILL_ENEMY_POSESTART_STANDINGHJ_ID);
this.addSexPoseState_RightHand();
this.setBodySlotWithPenis(RIGHT_HAND_ID);
this.setValidTargetForHandjob();
this.setPoseSkillTarget(target);
this.setPoseSkills([SKILL_ENEMY_POSESKILL_RIGHTHAND_ID]);
this.setOrgasmSkills([SKILL_ENEMY_EJACULATE_BOOBS_ID,SKILL_ENEMY_EJACULATE_RIGHTARM_ID]);

this.addToEnemyHandjobCountRecord(target);
};

You need to change the text below this line
"Game_Enemy.prototype.beforeEval_start_hj_standing1_rightarm = function(target)."

It will look like that.

Game_Enemy.prototype.beforeEval_start_hj_standing1_rightarm = function(target) {
target.setKneelingBJSexPose();
target.setMouthInserted(true, this);
target.enableBlowjobPoseSkills(this);
target._cockMouthTarget = this;
this.setPoseMasterSkillID(SKILL_ENEMY_POSESTART_KNEELINGBJ_ID);
this.addSexPoseState_Blowjob();
this.setBodySlotWithPenis(MOUTH_ID);
this.setValidTargetForBlowjob();
this.setPoseSkills([SKILL_ENEMY_POSESKILL_MOUTH_ID]);
this.setOrgasmSkills([SKILL_ENEMY_EJACULATE_FACE_ID,SKILL_ENEMY_EJACULATE_MOUTH_ID]);

this.addToEnemyBlowjobCountRecord(target);
};

So when enemies (like guard) will initiate hj,you will get a bj instead or whatever you added.
You could replace almost every skills there (except slime).
All that will work only for enemies tho,so Karryn sex skills will be the same.
But surely there is better way to do that,i just don't understand how the tags work here.

Reactions: misterday

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I found another way.
In RemtairyEnemySex.js you can change enemies sex initiation skills.
So for example you can replace a hj pose with bj:

target.setStandingHJSexPose();
target.setRightHandInserted(true, this);
target.enableRightHandjobPoseSkills(this);
this.setPoseMasterSkillID(SKILL_ENEMY_POSESTART_STANDINGHJ_ID);
this.addSexPoseState_RightHand();
this.setBodySlotWithPenis(RIGHT_HAND_ID);
this.setValidTargetForHandjob();
this.setPoseSkills([SKILL_ENEMY_POSESKILL_RIGHTHAND_ID]);
this.setOrgasmSkills([SKILL_ENEMY_EJACULATE_BOOBS_ID,SKILL_ENEMY_EJACULATE_RIGHTARM_ID]);

this.addToEnemyHandjobCountRecord(target);
};

You need to change the text below this line
"Game_Enemy.prototype.beforeEval_start_hj_standing1_rightarm = function(target)."

It will look like that.

target.setKneelingBJSexPose();
target.setMouthInserted(true, this);
target.enableBlowjobPoseSkills(this);
target._cockMouthTarget = this;
this.setPoseMasterSkillID(SKILL_ENEMY_POSESTART_KNEELINGBJ_ID);
this.addSexPoseState_Blowjob();
this.setBodySlotWithPenis(MOUTH_ID);
this.setValidTargetForBlowjob();
this.setPoseSkills([SKILL_ENEMY_POSESKILL_MOUTH_ID]);
this.setOrgasmSkills([SKILL_ENEMY_EJACULATE_FACE_ID,SKILL_ENEMY_EJACULATE_MOUTH_ID]);

this.addToEnemyBlowjobCountRecord(target);
};

So when enemies (like guard) will initiate hj,you will get a bj instead or whatever you added.
You could replace almost every skills there (except slime).
All that will work only for enemies tho,so Karryn sex skills will be the same.
But surely there is better way to do that,i just don't understand how the tags work here.
It should be enough to just change
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for a sex action to something like
to replace any sex action with another.
I just tested it with the standing counter action and when they started normal sex I landed in the standing counter sex action, it seems to work.

Reactions: Pirat.911 and Enlir

Enlir

Jan 12, 2019
It should be enough to just change
for a sex action to something like
to replace any sex action with another.
I just tested it with the standing counter action and when they started normal sex I landed in the standing counter sex action, it seems to work.
Yeah,this is much better and simpler.

og mc

Oct 22, 2018
Is it possible to have a save with almost every passive unlocked, and if so, feel free to send it cuz im having issues

Feb 20, 2019
To answer my own question for others the answer is no I do not need to kick to initiate the kick counter. The nerds initiated the sex pose themselves.
If you actually want them to do the pose due to a kick counter, you need to do it like this (in the same file):
\n<Counter Skills: #>

# - where the number goes

If the enemy doesn't have counter skills yet, then you should add it before the \n<Enemy Type: ... (probably doesn't matter where you add it, but it's better to be safe). Just be careful with the <, \, > symbols, don't mess them up.

4.60 star(s) 393 Votes