BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
You see, there are also corruption dislikers who still want to see the hot stuff, which would be me, for example, yet the corruption shtick which seems to have taken over the lewd game scene recently does not allow that to happen without defiling your MC. You cannot start this game with a sexually-experienced or at the very least curious Warden, who comes up with the idea of sexually satisfying the prisoners herself, from Day 1. No molestations, no protestations, just 'Oh, that's interesting! How about we try this?' That would simply dismantle the entire fantasy of spoiling a pure flower rotten.
NGL That's a mode I'd like to see in this game, in one of two (or both) ways:

I would imagine a woman like Karryn, even if she were a virgin, would understand right off the bat that it's strange that the men don't seem to want to kill her, or even significantly harm her, rather try to subdue her sexually. That along with the innate desires you choose before the game, it's clear she has a budding sexual curiosity that most players are going to bring out of her. You would think after the first time, say, those guards outside her office jerk off to her or the inmates do that instead of actively fighting her, she'd think "They're more interested in my body than fighting... Maybe I can take advantage of this..." which allows you the OPTION of gaining some of the sex attack passives right away and getting into sex battles right away so that players who are only interested in turning her into a slut can do so, while still enjoying (an accelerated version of) her corruption.

Or, perhaps there could be a mode that's even easier than Secretary Mode with a Karryn who is already a closet slut who's been secretly hoping for the day she could throw away her facade and let loose, starting with a pile of passives and all the sex moves already (call it Closet Slut mode or something). I honestly don't think it'd be a huge break in character either because she could still act like that stoic, strict Warden at the start in those opening cutscenes and at the very beginning, but the moment she realizes all the inmates are after her body, a switch flips in her, and she feels like she can finally live out her fantasies after being pent-up being the Emperor's Secretary.

Jan 9, 2018
NGL That's a mode I'd like to see in this game, in one of two (or both) ways:

I would imagine a woman like Karryn, even if she were a virgin, would understand right off the bat that it's strange that the men don't seem to want to kill her, or even significantly harm her, rather try to subdue her sexually. That along with the innate desires you choose before the game, it's clear she has a budding sexual curiosity that most players are going to bring out of her. You would think after the first time, say, those guards outside her office jerk off to her or the inmates do that instead of actively fighting her, she'd think "They're more interested in my body than fighting... Maybe I can take advantage of this..." which allows you the OPTION of gaining some of the sex attack passives right away and getting into sex battles right away so that players who are only interested in turning her into a slut can do so, while still enjoying (an accelerated version of) her corruption.

Or, perhaps there could be a mode that's even easier than Secretary Mode with a Karryn who is already a closet slut who's been secretly hoping for the day she could throw away her facade and let loose, starting with a pile of passives and all the sex moves already (call it Closet Slut mode or something). I honestly don't think it'd be a huge break in character either because she could still act like that stoic, strict Warden at the start in those opening cutscenes and at the very beginning, but the moment she realizes all the inmates are after her body, a switch flips in her, and she feels like she can finally live out her fantasies after being pent-up being the Emperor's Secretary.
Exactly my thoughts my man. the flaunt skill is just like that wen she realises her own charm n uses it, i wish shed use handjob etc herself 1st time instead of having to "learn" it smh

Reactions: SerCumaLot

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Is dexterity mandatory in any fighter build? Going pure str or agi means you can't hit anything most of the time.
Just lv up as normal. Don't have karryn frustrated. Noticed that Rem buff the shit outta that debuff that decreases every stat except atk by a huge amount. Even my max lv48 karryn got destroyed before cause of it.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Just don't have karryn frustrated. Noticed that Rem buff the shit outta that debuff that decreases every stat except atk by a huge amount. Even my max lv48 karryn got destroyed before cause of it.
Nah Frustration isn't that bad as a buff as you think. That buff CAN be a make or break sometimes but it's how you build her is how it affects you.
Is dexterity mandatory in any fighter build? Going pure str or agi means you can't hit anything most of the time.
Yes and no, you do need it so don't skimp on it but it's not something you should fully spec in unless you are going to fuck em to death. Strength is mandatory for all fighter builds since all attacks scale off of strength. Dex however increases hit chance on enemy (less chance of missing) and I believe something regarding Crit as well; might be crit rate or evasion I don't remember.

Reactions: 777palmface

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Nah Frustration isn't that bad as a buff as you think. That buff CAN be a make or break sometimes but it's how you build her is how it affects you.
Idk about you but I had a different experience with the previous versions and this current version when it came to the frustration debuff. Same stat wise from both versions but the current version seems like my Karryn was getting rekt more easier, or it could be the enemies that got buffed I'm not too sure. I mean obviously highly leveling up DEX & END would make a difference of course when you're frustrated. To say the least when my Karryn doesn't have the debuff she's OP like usual.

For example; My Karryn was missing 90% of her atks and taking double the dmg when fustrated. That's what I was dealing with.

But as you said, it could be the way I build her. Average DEX & END.

Last edited:

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
madchef said:
tldr madchef rant...
Bro you really need to get a new hobby...
Strong disagree, that stuff is quite entertaining to read and also not wrong at all.

I mean I very much enjoy corruption games but I roll my eyes harder and harder each time they start with that same old overused formula, a virgin getting turned into a slut against her will. And it is against her will in this case too, Karryn wouldn't open up to sex without all the groping and other harassment.
But because they persistently continue to push the right buttons she can't help herself.
BEHOLD THE ALMIGHTY PENIS!
:rolleyes:

I would love to see a game where everyone is a sex positive slut right from the start of the game, men, women, critters, you name it. Like they all grew up in a non puritan game world where they teach you that sex is fun but kiddie fiddlers still burn in hell.
That'd be nice and force devs to write characters that are less one note, naive, stupid and boring.
But I guess it would be harder to write these games than regurgitating the same old formula for the umpteenth time.

This game still rocks of course, but not because of the story (which is intentionally ridiculous I guess) but because it has actual well developed gameplay and is not just a choose your own adventure game with some tacked on mechanics or RPG Maker standard combat like most hentai games.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I say that because I don't have that appear on my screen. Idk if my game just broken Or I don't have those items. How do you even get the teddy bear?
Edit- My game MAY be broken as I believe those are the gifts from the emperor but Mine don't show up like that... it's been like that since I first started playing this game lol. Does that mean I've been playing on Extra Hard Mode???

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
I've always played a slut-build in this game, and sometimes while fucking my way to victory I can get stuck in an endless cycle of orgasm -> (bliss) -> clear head; when a single sex action can cause Karryn's pleasure to hit 120%. This means I can't use my recover energy abilities to prevent myself from losing the fuckfest. What could I be doing to avoid the endless orgasm trap while still maximizing my slut-build gameplay? Resist Orgasm only works up to 1000% pleasure, so in some battles the trap is inevitable.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes