• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
They said in late april, But idk with KP mods and CC mods, maybe delayed further
Mods wont be delaying the DLC, mod updates namely the appearance mods from modders like sushikun will be delayed by the DLC due to the need for sachi to go in and re-do all the CGs which in case you havent figured out, there are hundreds of different CGs available for KP to make use of in the H-encounters so of course this was going to take a while.

So to re-iterate, your response is backwards, its the mods that will be delayed by the DLC, the DLC will be done whenever sachi and rem get it done and the mod updates will get done after the DLC release and they have time to make those updates.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
You guys are funny, Sushi isn't going to update all that shit. Dude has like 1 post in the discord in 9 months. Maybe some kind other guy will take up the task, but I doubt it to be finished due to how much work actually has to be done. I wouldn't except any of the old outfit mods to ever be updated. Just go find an old version of the game where they still work, I know 1.2.4.8 is right before the smaller breasts update started being work on that broke all of the old clothing mods.

And then fuck off and figure out how to install all the old versions of the mods yourself because no one wants to help you with that shit.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
You guys are funny, Sushi isn't going to update all that shit. Dude has like 1 post in the discord in 9 months. Maybe some kind other guy will take up the task, but I doubt it to be finished due to how much work actually has to be done. I wouldn't except any of the old outfit mods to ever be updated. Just go find an old version of the game where they still work, I know 1.2.4.8 is right before the smaller breasts update started being work on that broke all of the old clothing mods.

And then fuck off and figure out how to install all the old versions of the mods yourself because no one wants to help you with that shit.
I have the same opinion that he won't do it. Though it would be easier to change existing outfits (scaling, cropping out, warping to fit) compared to creating them from scratch, so I believe there is high chance that the community will gradually correct it

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
so the next serious update everyone's hyped about is just biggest booba?
Practically no one asked or cares about this. If you read the comments it's full of things people would rather have instead and will never happen. Mostly people are just hoping it finally comes out and mods start working again but as others are saying above me, there's a chance mods will never work again to begin with.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Back in the day i said this dlc would kill the mods nobody wanted to believe and now here we are...
Bro what you are talking about? You aren't Nostradamus or anything. The clothing mods have been broken for like 9 months at this point, and they broke while doing the frame work for the smaller breasts, not even the big ones DLC.

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
Back in the day i said this dlc would kill the mods nobody wanted to believe and now here we are...
Besides this comment, the only time you've mentioned mods and dlc breaking them is here...
instead of made quality content that cg remake and cup sizes ended screwing with the mods, almost on purpose.
So I'm not sure what you're talking about. You are aware we can use the search function to find all your comments here right?

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
help... i just install the base game on this main post..so can someone tell which mod do i install first in order?...thank you

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
help... i just install the base game on this main post..so can someone tell which mod do i install first in order?...thank you
no need to for install order... so get these mods and nothing else because the rest are outdated and will break your game

htodgo

Jul 21, 2020
Anyone else having trouble getting mods to work on the latest build from this thread?

I had a working modded copy thru Vortex a few months ago (CCMod and KP Mod w/ requirements), but now it seems like none of the mods load (not even Mod Settings) after updating the main game (manually) and all mods (Vortex).

Reactions: XZIZ

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else having trouble getting mods to work on the latest build from this thread?

I had a working modded copy thru Vortex a few months ago (CCMod and KP Mod w/ requirements), but now it seems like none of the mods load (not even Mod Settings) after updating the main game (manually) and all mods (Vortex).
literally 4 posts above yours, it's mentioned. They've been broken for months now, modders are waiting until all the work is done with the cg rework and big boobs dlc is released to work on it/make new versions. No point in releasing new versions just so they can break again.

htodgo

Jul 21, 2020
literally 4 posts above yours, it's mentioned. They've been broken for months now, modders are waiting until all the work is done with the cg rework and big boobs dlc is released to work on it/make new versions. No point in releasing new versions just so they can break again.
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if it was concerning ALL mods, since I had a working build from January after the smaller boobs update was added.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Anyone know of any other really good battle fuck games with clothes damage and stuff like KP? (Yes, I know there is a massive list of them on this site, but I wanna hear what you guys personally have played and recommend. Plus the list leaves a lot to be desired.)

Last edited:
Reactions: spblu
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes