Aryana

Dec 14, 2019
can i request tags "managment" or "stratagy" tags in this game... because be honest.. i feel this game need it

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

Dev Update
"Even if you install the Magical Breasts DLC, there is a high chance that you will encounter problems while playing the game."
:FacePalm:

TLDR: this dlc isn't coming soon and when it does it will break the game

Also LOOK KARRYN STATUE
Any ideas what is rem doing? I mean, the reason for the delay. What could it be?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys, quick question. In a certain video, I saw that Karryn ended up naked and unarmed after losing a battle and being gangbanged in the bar, and she had to get back to her office while naked (and even the guards outside attacked her). However, in the game I have (which is the latest version posted in the first post), after she is gangbanged she wakes up unarmed but clothed. I don't have the option to go outside the office naked either.

So the question is: are all these things part of a mod or is she not slutty enough yet? If they are part of a mod, could you tell me which is it so I can install it?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys, quick question. In a certain video, I saw that Karryn ended up naked and unarmed after losing a battle and being gangbanged in the bar, and she had to get back to her office while naked (and even the guards outside attacked her). However, in the game I have (which is the latest version posted in the first post), after she is gangbanged she wakes up unarmed but clothed. I don't have the option to go outside the office naked either.

So the question is: are all these things part of a mod or is she not slutty enough yet? If they are part of a mod, could you tell me which is it so I can install it?
You need to lose in battle in order for your halberd to be defiled (can't use it until you rest).
And you need some outfit damage / exhibitionist passives to reach what is called "night mode", so you can strut around naked.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

It all depends on how much her clothing was damaged during the fight she lost to get the defeat scene.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I'm curious about how people enjoy this game, more specifically from which point of view people play it from. Seeing as you're playing as a hot, busty lady who gets gradually harassed and violated by a variety of gross and debauched males, it's interesting to me how this game is so popular with men, who I assume are straight.

Are you projecting onto Karryn while playing? Is this projection skin-deep and fleeting, or do you imagine yourself as her while she is subjected to everything? Is the fantasy "this is what I would do if I had the body of a big-titted sow" or something similar? Or is it closer to wish fulfillment? Like you really want to be Karryn. I guess I'm wondering why not play any number of games where you act as a male on the opposite end of a 'Karryn' - where the POV is unambiguously male instead of largely female.

Are you enjoying it mainly from a third-person view? Where you make decisions for Karryn, and enjoy the scenes from afar. I assume for this one the main kind of enjoyment is to passively watch a beautiful woman gradually become humiliated and corrupted. If it is from a third person view, I wonder if you have any preferences as to which men she should do sexual activities with - goblins, hobos, etc, and why.

Is the third person view an omniscient one, or do you imagine yourself as physically there - like a cuck view where Karryn is flattering inmate after inmate, but not yourself.

If it's neither a first person or omniscient third person view, do you project onto the inmates? Either constantly or temporarily imagining yourself in some thug or goblin's place as he dumps his load on her huge boobs?

And finally, do you enjoy various perspectives? Do you oscillate between third party observer, inmate and/or also Karryn herself? Losing yourself at various stages in the fantasy as one or several parties?

Some examples of thoughts which may indicate some type of perspective:

Actually, if this applies to you, even from a third party perspective - is Karryn more attractive after she's been turned into a cheap cumdumpster for an entire prison? Does her appeal go up?

I imagine it's hard to really keep track of and also remember after a session. But I would love it if anyone responded with their own experiences and points of view.
Well, I only play as a male protagonist if there are dateable guys though I prefer playing as a female protagonist. However, based on the theme/tags the game is hardcore, so it's a turn off for me. I've seen recs of this game more from men then women.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You need to lose in battle in order for your halberd to be defiled (can't use it until you rest).
And you need some outfit damage / exhibitionist passives to reach what is called "night mode", so you can strut around naked.
It all depends on how much her clothing was damaged during the fight she lost to get the defeat scene.
Right... And I guess I would get the exhibitionist passive if Karin is undressed during battle and... I don't know, make her walk around without fixing her clothes for a while?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Right... And I guess I would get the exhibitionist passive if Karin is undressed during battle and... I don't know, make her walk around without fixing her clothes for a while?
CCMod has an option for passive clothing restoration, in vanilla once the clothes get damaged the nightmode begins and will only end once you rest.
But you can tweak the clothing restoration in CCMod.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
actually covid is gone, now dlc just not "completed"
I know he recovered from covid, I was just wondering why it is still not completed. If I am understanding google translated post correctly he is basically saying it is because of some additional gameplay mechanic he is implementing with big boobs dlc. What that additional mechanic could be?

魔乳DLCでは単純におっぱいが大きくなるだけじゃなくて、差分的な要素でちょろちょろと小細工を仕込んでいたのです。
まさかそれが、れむの作業に多大な負担をかけることになっていたのだった・・・と最近知りました

Nov 18, 2023
I know he recovered from covid, I was just wondering why it is still not completed. If I am understanding google translated post correctly he is basically saying it is because of some additional gameplay mechanic he is implementing with big boobs dlc. What that additional mechanic could be?
now Covid will remain on the planet forever, like the flu :cautious: I hope he makes a dairy farm, I can’t imagine what else can be done with these howitzers

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
From my understanding, it's more of making sure the image replacer works correctly. It's likely along the lines of making sure every image call in the game will correctly check the selected breast size and show that image, rather than just bugging out or showing the wrong image size.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
From my understanding, it's more of making sure the image replacer works correctly. It's likely along the lines of making sure every image call in the game will correctly check the selected breast size and show that image, rather than just bugging out or showing the wrong image size.
Isn't it already working though? I mean, they've been updating the game for this dlc, piece by piece(with cg remake updates), I thought the whole point of those updates were to make the game ready for the dlc.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Isn't it already working though? I mean, they've been updating the game for this dlc, piece by piece(with cg remake updates), I thought the whole point of those updates were to make the game ready for the dlc.
It working when you use it and making sure everything is working for everyone are 2 separate things in programming. I'm not very experienced, but have some done some coding and sometimes things will work perfectly in your tests, but then freak out when 1 change is made or it's run on a different system. Bug fixing is time intensive and often thankless, since people complain if things aren't released fast enough but also complain when there's bugs that aren't fixed because the update was rushed.

Obviously, they've said that they were working on it as art was done, but to me it reads like they're doing more bug testing before release. So in theory, there might be fewer reports of "ZOMG THERE'S A BUG" when it does get released, and a corresponding fewer minor bugfix updates.

Though it could be that they were lazy and got less done as the art updates were done, we're on the outside and can only really guess.

4.60 star(s) 409 Votes