RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
can someone share an old version before all the cg was updated? I want to play old karryn again

and i also tried searching for in the comments but found none or im just bad at finding it
I have v1.2.6.20 FULL archived, which is during the H-Cup update, right before the Steam Workshop integration, only a few patches before the CG renewal update.

You can download from the Old Build link.

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
How exactly do you get the "visitors with unsavory intentions" events to come out?
I just beat the game with a happy end, and now i want to do a more lewd run. Do i just need to let the goblins fuck me over and over, or do i need to be a bad receptionist, or increase my slut level to a certain amount?

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
How exactly do you get the "visitors with unsavory intentions" events to come out?
I just beat the game with a happy end, and now i want to do a more lewd run. Do i just need to let the goblins fuck me over and over, or do i need to be a bad receptionist, or increase my slut level to a certain amount?
Have lewd acts done to you while people are standing in front of your desk. Doesnt need to be full penetration but that and orgasm makes people more likely to notice.

Im not even 100% sure how the entire system works other then Females cant ask for lewd acts so dont bother calling them up if you can help it. I dont know if people need to be alerted and then fully leave for the negative rep or if they just need to see it. If theres a hard cap how much it can go up in a single day idk.

Just get bent over while men are at your desk during the Receptionist job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harshmellow97
Nov 18, 2023
I just played with high corruption and tried to keep the whore level under control to get the "charm" items.
As a result, my entire playthrough converged towards dominance, controlling the floors and sometimes using the title to reduce rebellion for this purpose. And rarely did anyone get through the door, because if you don’t change the guards and use the imperial guards, the chance that you will be fucked is low.
it's like with the Jedi , ahah , light/gray/Sith , gray goes beyond the boundaries and does what he wants.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes