RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions.
I've cleared my AppData when I was waiting for the full game to be released, so in my case it's already a brand new folder, and smoother loading seems to make my load time go from 4 seconds to 40, so even if it'd help, I'd honestly rather restart 3 times.
Holy sh*# what does that do. I went from couple of second load time to 30s. And i wouldn't call the in game animations smooth with that on.
That option works better if you have the game on SSD. My load times are around 20sec and animations are very smooth for me.

The only other option I can think of is to try running the game as administrator.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
That's been the point where I had to switch from fighting to fucking more than once, because there was no way for me to stay on my feet but my sensitivities were still low enough to outlast him in sex.
Exactly that, i had to subdue him sexually instead. And funny how it's completely different on secretary by the way - he posed NO threat against barely upgraded Karryn, she deleted him without even a chance to lose here, unless i would really try to do that intentionally.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Sure, though the gimmick is a bit disappointing. It's just another visitor, only a Lizzardman.
Cheers for taking the time and providing a screenshot, in this case i can't be bothered trying to get them as visitors.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Dang, the good/clean end really isn't worth the effort.

Honestly, the biggest downsides of this title is it's the wide, shallow sort of sandbox. Oh well.

Reactions: BlinkXPoke

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
Fanboys need to learn that everyone's entitled to their own opinions on a game.
That's a common misunderstanding of that saying.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but that doesn't mean our opinion of their opinion has to be positive. I think the original commenter's opinion is valid but it sucks. Maybe they should play Being a DIK if they want an easy straightforward game.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
That's a common misunderstanding of that saying.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but that doesn't mean our opinion of their opinion has to be positive. I think the original commenter's opinion is valid but it sucks. Maybe they should play Being a DIK if they want an easy straightforward game.
There's a huge difference between having a negative opinion and just shitting on someone while also behaving in a discriminatory manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlinkXPoke

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Any way to edit/cheat the days? I already changed 3 variables that seem to be it but once I go to sleep it's like I changed nothing.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I think enemy part is true, I'm currently fighting a gold named thug and he barely takes any damage while others easily go down.
I’m sorry, but Gold?!! I feel like I maybe battled one before but I honestly don’t remember. I fight ALOT of red enemies tho lol

Late reply, but I beat this game on my first try doing a slut run, is that intended? Lol, are most people trying to attempt pure runs for their 1st playthrough? Also on warden, not secretary difficulty.
there is not intended way, it’s play how YOU want, which is why I love this game so much. It’s a freedom of choice game! Most ppl on this forum are veterans so 9/10 pure runs are for shits and giggles and titles.

The alpha lizard has been the end point of several of my attempts to do something fancy. Every minion he has buffs him more, and he summons more if you kill them. That's been the point where I had to switch from fighting to fucking more than once, because there was no way for me to stay on my feet but my sensitivities were still low enough to outlast him in sex. It's just such a huge spike in difficulty compared to anything that came before,. And honestly anything between him and the second-to-last battle in the game. Level 4 boss is a pushover in comparison.
Pro tip- aim ONLY for Aron. Kill him and the battle INSTANTLY ends.

Reactions: hp_surfer

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
I’m sorry, but Gold?!! I feel like I maybe battled one before but I honestly don’t remember. I fight ALOT of red enemies tho lol
When you've subjugated Level 2, go to the Research room and talk to everybody. One of the people sitting in front of the computers tells you about Wanted Enemies and Wanted Levels and one other tells you about Aura. Hopefully they will answer some doubts.

As for me, I've found enemies with greyed out names weaker than average, gold ones a bit tough, red and green ones pretty darn tough. pink ones rarely attack, but do harrass

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
When you've subjugated Level 2, go to the Research room and talk to everybody. One of the people sitting in front of the computers tells you about Wanted Enemies and Wanted Levels and one other tells you about Aura. Hopefully they will answer some doubts.

As for me, I've found enemies with greyed out names weaker than average, gold ones a bit tough, red and green ones pretty darn tough. pink ones rarely attack, but do harrass
Had a brain dead moment, gold = Yellow lol. Imo those guys are damn easy. Minimum 2 hits (hell I get them in 1) red tho?

Man those guys can take up to 3 hits. And in this game, taking 3 hits and basically doing big dmg to Karryn (can’t be avoided since they are red) it’s pain!

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Had a brain dead moment, gold = Yellow lol. Imo those guys are damn easy. Minimum 2 hits (hell I get them in 1) red tho?

Man those guys can take up to 3 hits. And in this game, taking 3 hits and basically doing big dmg to Karryn (can’t be avoided since they are red) it’s pain!
Did you activate some of the edicts that increase the number of Wanted Enemies?

Most notable one would be related to Level 1 visitor centre edicts (the last one. it increases your subsidies but also increases the Wanted Enemy Chance by a lot). I think there's something similar in Level 3 shower edicts. There might be some in Research Edicts, but I don't remember right now

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes