Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Can you increase the order from cheats? Also how low is too low?

I assumed the order thing was just guidelines for triggering events since i thought the game ends in 14 in-game days

Modifying order from cheats doesn't work set it to 100 cameback to 30
If you don't want the game to end from no order go to your plugin folder and open "RemtairyPrison" in notepad and use "Ctrl+F" to use the search. Search for "let minOrder =" and just change the value from 0 and you won't get a game over anymore from no order.

If you want more Gold/Income per day, At the very top of the same plugin you'll see "const PRISON_STARTING_INCOME =" just change the value.

Reactions: Karminator

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
which ability or passive allows you to strip in bed ?
I got the all passives save but the option is not there

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I recently installed the pregnant mod, and all the extras that come with it, is there any way to leave only the exhibitionism mod active?

I tried to disable preg on txt, but the game is in infinite black screen, or else it gives an error as soon as the game starts (either in new game or load game)
you can turn things on and off in ccconfig

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Could anyone bother telling me which types of sexual builds can one do? I'm doing a fresh run with preg/goth mod in, and I'd like to try something different.

So far I've done a full slut run, a virgin run, and a virgin blowjob/titjob expert run.

I've heard there's a sadist build where enemies just cum without you ever touching them, how do you do it? Any other ideas for builds?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Could anyone bother telling me which types of sexual builds can one do? I'm doing a fresh run with preg/goth mod in, and I'd like to try something different.

So far I've done a full slut run, a virgin run, and a virgin blowjob/titjob expert run.

I've heard there's a sadist build where enemies just cum without you ever touching them, how do you do it? Any other ideas for builds?
Sadist one. Its pretty much pure build (Karryn's desires should be minimum, especially cock desire). You need to acquire certain edicts ( you need to lower inmates chance to attack) and gear (the more, the better because of charm) to lower enemies chance to attack and acquire reality marble. (flaunt is valuable too).
Plan: 1 and 2 level-just beat up everyone, then you can start fun part.
After you get flaunt, you can start your sadistic journey:
1 turn: reality marble (cost is great, and you likely to not acquire this skill yet) and flaunt. If all goes well, inmates should be horny.
2 turn and later: keep desires low, while continue using reality marble. Use any stance skill, healing thoughts to restore energy. Inmates will jerk off, but because your desires low, they will stain the floor, instead of Karryn.
Later you will acquire skills, which will let you deny external/internal ejaculation.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Sadist one. Its pretty much pure build (Karryn's desires should be minimum, especially cock desire). You need to acquire certain edicts ( you need to lower inmates chance to attack) and gear (the more, the better because of charm) to lower enemies chance to attack and acquire reality marble. (flaunt is valuable too).
Plan: 1 and 2 level-just beat up everyone, then you can start fun part.
After you get flaunt, you can start your sadistic journey:
1 turn: reality marble (cost is great, and you likely to not acquire this skill yet) and flaunt. If all goes well, inmates should be horny.
2 turn and later: keep desires low, while continue using reality marble. Use any stance skill, healing thoughts to restore energy. Inmates will jerk off, but because your desires low, they will stain the floor, instead of Karryn.
Later you will acquire skills, which will let you deny external/internal ejaculation.
Alright thanks. Isn't there something about cock kick and cock stare as well?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Another question:

Is there a way to unlock various sex skills, without having to go through the grind? I've tried adding the passives that unlock them using a save editor, it shows there's a passive under "vaginal sex" (even though I'm virgin), but when I go in it there's nothing there, so I assume it doesn't work.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Another question:

Is there a way to unlock various sex skills, without having to go through the grind? I've tried adding the passives that unlock them using a save editor, it shows there's a passive under "vaginal sex" (even though I'm virgin), but when I go in it there's nothing there, so I assume it doesn't work.
I haven't messed with the files, so I dunno how you'd make that work, but all of the sex skill passives actually require pre-requisite passives, so not having those could be the issue.

AFAIK there is a mod or something that unlocks all sex skills after like one fight.

You can lessen the grind by just getting the sex skills once, as that unlocks the associated title. In a NG+ you can just equip the title once and you'll gain all the necessary passives faster.

AlxJeager

Jan 25, 2019
I tried to install the ccmod, but it ends up with fail to load:img errors, does anyone know what to do!?

Edit*... Nvm, I figured it out v:

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Another question:

you can edit the passive requirment in the js/remkarrynsex

Reactions: PaNiq

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
The game is pretty dope once you figure out the basics . Just finished the game without cheats which isn't really hard if you increase slut lv to max while in the easier floors in the first few weeks . Then you can pretty much sleep your way to the end only problem is it takes too long .

My biggest problem is once she take few Hits she goes into slut mode and there is no option to break her out . Is there a way to go back to fighting?

Reactions: downloadstuffs
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes