Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Did anyone know how to change pleasure value! my pleasure literally over 100? I can't get orgasm I want change it back to normal, anyone please hel!!

Reactions: qchin

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
how i do the 14) Kick Counter ??? with more details pls help :)
- Be either Unarmed or have kicks available
- Have high desire stats
- Have no clothes or displaced clothes atleast until you can see her Slit.
- Try to kick an enemy preferably an Orc or Lizard as they have decent HP and wont die easily

Reactions: ioakim00

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
No one? I don't know how to find the boss.
You just go through the corridors until you run into the strip club, where you fight Aron, it's just the same follow the path through corridors procedure, it's not hard to find, you end up in new roooms, every time, if you're still having trouble I can send you the outlay of the map.....

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Could be a good idea making a title that could make Karryn a full exhibicionist?
I made my current build full AGI and MIND with no clothes upgrade and full slut. yet could be better leaving her nude since the begining.
There is already a (small) number of passives aiming at exhibitionism. My guess is that the exhibitionism stuff comes in full swing in the next update, or whenever Rem and Tachi decide to implement the strip club on level 3 — as it makes the most sense as the place to acquire exhibitionism features. You know, it being a strip club and all.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Is it possible to import saves from older versions? As in importing my 0.7 save into 0.8?
Starting over from scratch every update seems like a massive hassle considering how grindy it is to unlock sex actions.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Why aren't they making games like this, this is such a masterpiece, i would love to play games similar to this.
peasants quest is also a pretty damn good one...i spent like 30hrs on that.
it's realistic though in the cg department, not the anime style.

Reactions: Rize
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes