datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Thanks for the quick updates in the thread, and if you guys like the game, consider geting it on steam. If the game is successfull they will sure continue making more.

Reactions: someguy4567

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
As far as I can tell you can play just as:
1. Combat / pure
2. Slut

but is there:
3. Charm / exhibitionist? flaunt/masturbate but keep desire low and don't actually participate in sex acts?
others?
there are different builds but 2 main categories: pure and slut. each category has its own sub-categories.

the game is balanced enough (or easy enough) that two pure builds can go for completely different strategies and they (mostly) work perfectly. the ultimate challenge here is a virgin run. personally never tried it

then we have slut build. not much to say. get mind and stamina upgrades, grind passives and you are good to go

charm builds aren't that bad. you can use flaunt in slut builds and it's a fine ability at first when you need to farm passives. but it doesn't have any payoff. combat builds make your karryn a badass raid boss, slut builds make her, well, a perfect slut. but charm builds will eventually turn into slut builds because you can't consistently defeat bosses with masturbation alone. so you collect passives over time and it gets out of hand

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Oh dang. This is kinda big if you don't wanna fight but accidentally enter a fight.
I don't think it'd be too bad. As I recall from playing Prisoner Mode, Autosave will kick in every time you enter a new room. If you really don't want to fight, you can just close the game client and then restart it, right?

Reactions: Ironkid

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I don't think it'd be too bad. As I recall from playing Prisoner Mode, Autosave will kick in every time you enter a new room. If you really don't want to fight, you can just close the game client and then restart it, right?
it can get frustrating. I had a run when I tried escaping lvl 3 after getting captured. since corridors and rooms are too narrow there, I was reloading every room twice. it was a relief when I got out

Reactions: Ironkid and Watters

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
I don't understand why some enemies are 10x stronger than the others and it's really ruining my enjoyment of the game.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I don't understand why some enemies are 10x stronger than the others and it's really ruining my enjoyment of the game.
Most likely Wanted enemies. They show up again and again, leveling up when defeated. They kind of get mini-boss status if they get high levels.

Seeing the new cock art and waitress is now added I'm thinking of a playthru, not waiting for a few more days like I had planned. Is Prisoner Mode much harder than Warden mode? What's the upsides and downsides? I do like the extra XP gain... Kind of on the fence about trying it.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Guys does anyone have a guide for setting up a good income? Thanks in advance.
what you SHOULD do:
- do side-jobs as often as you can. each time you complete one of them, the passive income of that specific job increases
- get "publish" edicts in personal tab (it's not that necessary)

what you SHOULD NOT do:
- getting control+ or Expense+ edicts early-on. they are early game traps. especially control+ ones. you can defeat enemies in order to keep order up
- buying accessories early-on

what you CAN do:
- riots and low order means more subsidies. you can keep order low in order to get more income. but it's more of an intermediate mechanism so I don't recommend it for new players
- fight guards outside your office (marked with a pink hand) every day. this is a great income source but the problem is, fighting guards has consequences. they will show up later in prison fights and early game (especially on pure runs) fighting them invites risks because compared to lvl 1 prisoners, their stats are high

it's likely that I've missed some. others may help you more (thx to Neriel and boobmanlord for recommendations)

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
what you SHOULD do:
- do side-jobs as often as you can. each time you complete one of them, the passive income of that specific job increases
- fight guards outside your office (marked with a pink hand) every day
- get "publish" edicts in personal tab (it's not that necessary)

what you SHOULD NOT do:
- getting control+ or Expense+ edicts early-on. they are early game traps. especially control+ ones. you can defeat enemies in order to keep order up
- buying accessories early-on

what you CAN do:
- riots and low order means more subsidies. you can keep order low in order to get more income. but it's more of an intermediate mechanism so I don't recommend it for new players

it's likely that I've missed some. others may help you more
Ok now I am curious. Why should you not buy accessories, if you have enough Charm for one? They are a game changer.
Also fighting Guards, isn't something I would recommend as a general strategy, since it comes with huge risks, depending on the run you are going for.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes