Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
How to get the cock kick position with the lizards? Cant seem to trigger it
It the most troublesome position in this game.
1.you need lost your underwear (keep get laid then it gone)
2. You need to get aroused (try do that in bathroom to the most easy way)
3.you need only using kick ( use Prison fighter)
4.you need your opponent also get aroused(use flaunt)
This is annoying yet you get lights kick that let skip the most part of it so it pretty rewarded

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
It the most troublesome position in this game.
1.you need lost your underwear (keep get laid then it gone)
2. You need to get aroused (try do that in bathroom to the most easy way)
3.you need only using kick ( use Prison fighter)
4.you need your opponent also get aroused(use flaunt)
This is annoying yet you get lights kick that let skip the most part of it so it pretty rewarded
And you usually need to act first, especially with lizards, since they favor vag sex. If you meet all the requirements for a kick counter, you also meet all the requirements for sex and they'll usually take the opportunity. The way I've been able to consistently get the counter is to use the guaranteed first move on the second or third wave. The first wave will probably have gotten her naked and aroused, so she'll be ready. Her charm has to be high enough that some of the enemy starts the wave aroused.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65
Jan 9, 2018
And you usually need to act first, especially with lizards, since they favor vag sex. If you meet all the requirements for a kick counter, you also meet all the requirements for sex and they'll usually take the opportunity. The way I've been able to consistently get the counter is to use the guaranteed first move on the second or third wave. The first wave will probably have gotten her naked and aroused, so she'll be ready. Her charm has to be high enough that some of the enemy starts the wave aroused.
yeah the act first thing makes it hard to get ur preferred scene sometimes. i wonder if the system cud be changed somehow

Jan 9, 2018
yes, you can edit karryn's speed so she goes first. its covered in the mod link in the first post
idk i love doing things vanilla tho. like wen i play jrpgs (not h ones) i always keep them in default clothing and shit. weird thinng i do ig. appreciate ur suggestion tho :)

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
in the 1st floor defeat scene keeps coming man as long as Karryn has stamina and energy? because about 76 guys came to me and only stopped when I give up the "battle" continues

Soilofgenisis

Nov 24, 2017
Extremely rough test version of the CC-KP compatibility patch. Honestly just a saba tachie and plugin edit. Turn off overlaping functions in the 2 mods in their own config files before trying this.

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Might be a weird question but is it possible to have a Japanese uncensored version?
You should be able to decrypt the file with the RPG Maker decryption tool and then move the images over. Though they would probably need to be renamed? Seems really difficult

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
You can give a HJ and BJ to the same guy, they swap positions and they can come back for seconds if you drug them with Edicts
I don't think that's it, I think it's because I edited the guy number in the loss scene to 20 so she has to work harder in her fight

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You should be able to decrypt the file with the RPG Maker decryption tool and then move the images over. Though they would probably need to be renamed? Seems really difficult
With the caveat that I've never tried this, I think you can do it without decrypting.

If you look in the subfolders of www\img\karryn, you see that all the files have a version that ends in _cen and one that doesn't. When you play the English version, it uses the uncensored and when you play Japanese, it uses censored.
1631287050734.png

You should be able to rename or remove all the _cen files and then rename all the non-cen files to have _cen at the end. That should trick the Japanese language game into using the non censored images. If you know any scripting languages, like PowerShell, this shouldn't be too hard, or look for bulk-renaming utilities at C-net or someplace like that.

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
I don't think that's it, I think it's because I edited the guy number in the loss scene to 20 so she has to work harder in her fight
Do you mean this part in the CC mod?
// Modify max participant count in defeat scenes
var CCMod_enemyDefeatedFactor_LevelOne = 0;

Now I dont know for sure how to code works. But factor would imply to me that its multiplicative, so putting a 20 there would increase the maximum number of participants by 2000%.

Just a guess tho.

motoko1985

May 30, 2021
Do you mean this part in the CC mod?
// Modify max participant count in defeat scenes
var CCMod_enemyDefeatedFactor_LevelOne = 0;

Now I dont know for sure how to code works. But factor would imply to me that its multiplicative, so putting a 20 there would increase the maximum number of participants by 2000%.

Just a guess tho.
yes, it just stopped coming man why would I give up if I hadn't kept coming man

4.60 star(s) 431 Votes