RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
What a load of bullshit. Keep editing your post to add additional lies, my guy.
Ah, yes, my bad.
Of course you not believing the artist's post was a lie I just made up.
Clearly the truth is what you claim, that you conveniently missed the title written in big ass letters and the very first line of the post. :Kappa:

Proves my point further that you resort to ignoring and yelling "lies" at things that challenges your beliefs.
Because that's your method of """addressing""" them.
Screenshot.png

Obviously you always "stand corrected" after all. So there's no point for me to bother further with someone with blind hatred for the devs. You're like the complete opposite of the ones that blindly defend the devs no matter the context. Two sides of the same coin.
Screenshot.png

Last edited:

aaaaa6982

Jun 29, 2024
Is it normal that when I try to unzip he file, an error message tell me to insere the last disk of multi volume set ? And how to repear that ?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Is it normal that when I try to unzip he file, an error message tell me to insere the last disk of multi volume set ? And how to repear that ?
must've been corrupted. cuz that only happens when the rar files was split into a multiple files in which case, it isnt. try downloading it again

Juan Bernard

Feb 29, 2024
Man Speed Build is so good, my Dex Build seem so bad rn even with all the buff stacking since the first run, do anyone have a tip on playing DEX built?

4.60 star(s) 431 Votes