Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks to CDPR, I much rather have no hope than be disappointed later.
Why the bashing on CDPR? They recovered from that. Everyone knows they fucked up, they even mentioned it themselves and they outdid themselves to fix it. Similar to Hello Games with No Man's Sky.
Companies are not failsafe, people are not failsafe. Humans work there. Shit happens.
What happened isn't the problem, how you deal with it is. And both these companies reacted well.

If you want to name a company, take Ubisoft, they are screwing up left an right and blaming the playerbase for their fuckups.
Talk about a lost cause.

(Sorry for the offtopic, just couldn't let that slide, CDPR deserves better with the great games they have been delivering)

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
For someone who's always mocking at others for not being able to read, this is extremely ironic.
Especially just after your recent excuse. :KEK:
You are going in circles about me "unreasonably" expecting an artist to do "programmer" work.
I keep telling you said artist knows how to write code and this game's code isn't that complicated like you are making it out to be. There's literally nothing else to read. End of story.

CDPR deserves better
They knowingly and willingly released a broken product, presented it as a complete product and sold it at full price.
They've delayed the game so many times and put "will be released when its ready" slogan in their trailers. That's straight up lying in your face.
On top of all that they've paid "content creators" to only praise their game and never speak about what it really was at the time.
Only after game was released to the public and got a HUGE backlash from basically everywhere they decided to apologize and "fix" the mess they've created.
Also, if I am remembering correctly they've only apologized for console versions being broken when even pc version was riddled with all kinds of bugs and crashes. And to me that looks like deception, not guilt or redemption. I honestly don't see them doing the same if everyone accepted cyberpunk's first release as a "normal" game release.

Last edited:
Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
I saw on twitter there was a descention thing going on. What's that about? Cuz i just finished the game with her ended up marrying the prince, nothing came after. Can some please enlighten me? I dunno if its a new game plus thing cuz i never even bothered playing that one

naatsui

Mar 2, 2019
Why the bashing on CDPR? They recovered from that. Everyone knows they fucked up, they even mentioned it themselves and they outdid themselves to fix it. Similar to Hello Games with No Man's Sky.
Companies are not failsafe, people are not failsafe. Humans work there. Shit happens.
What happened isn't the problem, how you deal with it is. And both these companies reacted well.

If you want to name a company, take Ubisoft, they are screwing up left an right and blaming the playerbase for their fuckups.
Talk about a lost cause.

(Sorry for the offtopic, just couldn't let that slide, CDPR deserves better with the great games they have been delivering)
I don't think it's too bad of a take. Even though they recovered from it, the bad first impression will not be fixed. What happen is as much of a problem. It shouldn't be the norm to bring out half a game and deal with the rest later. Fixing a problem shouldn't be considered a good point for the company; it's something that goes without saying. It surely took a hit on their reputation, and only time can tell if they can change peoples mind on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedAISkye

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
...I keep telling you said artist knows how to write code and this game's code isn't that complicated like you are making it out to be...
The complication doesn't solely like on the code itself but everything else that also comes with it that I've mentioned which you're being ignorant to. Just like when you were being ignorant to Sachi having made MQ even after I gave you the direct source. And when you finally realized it, you started to make an excuse for it.

And that's just one part of it, the other part being that the artist doesn't have any obligation to fulfill such unreasonable expectation, as their job after they joined Remitairy isn't to do programming, it's to do art for the game. Rem is the only one responsible for programming the game.

It's like if Rem knew basic drawing and drew some art in the past and then a person expects Rem to continue Sachi's work when they're sick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw on twitter there was a descention thing going on. What's that about? Cuz i just finished the game with her ended up marrying the prince, nothing came after. Can some please enlighten me? I dunno if its a new game plus thing cuz i never even bothered playing that one
You need to start a new game and during difficulty selection, head right to the stairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tampan02

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
The complication doesn't solely like on the code itself but everything else that also comes with it that I've mentioned which you're being ignorant to.
I've already addressed these so called "complications". There is nothing to discuss about it anymore. If you want to blame me for being ignorant atleast try to understand what I am saying before repeating same sentences. I am not going bother replying about this anymore.

that I've mentioned which you're being ignorant to. Just like when you were being ignorant to Sachi having made MQ even after I gave you the direct source. And when you finally realized it, you started to make an excuse for it.
I've literally said sorry after realizing it. You've even replied to the same post I said sorry. Do you have memory problems or what?

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I've literally said sorry after realizing it. You've even replied to the same post I said sorry. Do you have memory problems or what?
You seem to conveniently miss things when it doesn't favor you.
Screenshot.png

Could have just moved on after acknowledging the fact that you spread false assumption and stuck to it for whatever reasons despite facts given to you and explained multiple times. Instead of later putting on an act of "apologizing" and then making an excuse of having missed something that you can't miss when it's right in your face in big letters, unless you're unironically one of those special kinds of people in this thread.

I've already addressed these so called "complications"...
You mean you've ignored them. :LUL:

...If you want to blame me for being ignorant atleast try to understand what I am saying...
I'm not blaming you, you are in fact ignorant whenever shit doesn't favor your viewpoint.
The very reason you didn't want to believe the very post the dev of MQ made. :HideThePain:

If things were as simple as you make it out to be for a beginner or amateur programmer to be able to do it in a week of learning.
Programming this DLC would've been a piece of cake for Rem, there wouldn't be no delays for it.

But the main point here is Sachi is in under no obligation to do any of what you want to falsely assume and expect.

If Sachi were to try to do the thing you expect, it'd only create more hassle for Rem causing more delays for you to whine about.
But I take it that's exactly what you want? More things to complain to keep this thread going.

Last edited:

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
...this game's code isn't that complicated like you are making it out to be. There's literally nothing else to read. End of story.
I don't want to know how long you need to build the gui alone (not the graphic/pictures). And if there really was a lot more planned, then the code should have been prepared to handle more general additions. If you want, you can google the code to build an advanced calculator, you will be surprised how much code is needed in some functions. Or if you have some time, you could add to the CC-mod and implement what you think would be nice. We would all be really happy about your few weeks of work or you are learning that we are really lucky that some proficient people are investing a lot of time.

In the best case scenario, the game was written like the framework of rpgmaker was meant to be used. If the code is good to read (good variable names) you may be able to make small changes without causing bugs or confusing the real programmer what is happening if you are adding in the wrong place. I am quite sure that the programmer has some sort of his own framework and if you don't know about it you are fucking up whatever logic should make editing easier.

If you don't know much about the theory of programming/informatik you can be really confused about how the code works together.

And everyone that has seen programs from other people will probably know what happens if you have not the best-case scenario. Maybe you have heard of the term of "script-kiddie", it means there is a huge difference between doing some basic work and really understanding what happens and what is possible.

@CDPR bashing:
Most companies are run by managers or have advisors that are only interested in making money and they have no interest in making a good game. If a big studio has learned its lesson and has the freedom to make its own decisions, then we players have won a lot. I think you can be angry with a lot of people who see the problems but are only chasing money.

I hope I could give more understanding/perspective to you. Thanks for your time reading.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
@CDPR bashing:
Most companies are run by managers or have advisors that are only interested in making money and they have no interest in making a good game...
True, but CDPR was coming off as the opposite of that very thing we hate.

The reason (aside from TW3) I blindly gave my trust to them and got fucked over for it.
I learned my lesson. Never again will I repeat it no matter how good the company may look due to their other games/service/stance.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
TLDR: Challenge modes (IIRC only new game +) where you get a restriction (like no halberd) and a bonus for all future new game + you do.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Are the updates still coming out on a daily basis or have they finally slowed down?
Curious as well. Since 1.3.0.61 no new updates were posted here but if the dev keeps releasing them as often as they did... then it is probably pointless to post new links anytime soon.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
"Titles are really fun, unintendly, unlike the rest of our mechanics. So to balance that out we presence to you the challenge runs where we completely remove title system out of the picture. and it's take up 90% of in game contents and achievements. We care for both casual and completionist players, both who spend 50 hours and who spend 500 hours into the game, We willl make sure every second you spend will be pure agony.

Also we make sex runs miserable and the worst way to play the game because our fanbase isnt all about Sex"

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
TLDR: Challenge modes (IIRC only new game +) where you get a restriction (like no halberd) and a bonus for all future new game + you do.
Are there new scenes that wasnt on the first playthrough or nah? Cuz dang fighting no halberd is kinda... I usually sweep them. Like the attack that hits and kills 3 enemies at once

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Are there new scenes that wasnt on the first playthrough or nah? Cuz dang fighting no halberd is kinda... I usually sweep them. Like the attack that hits and kills 3 enemies at once
There are several challenge options, that was just the one I recalled at the moment. If you put "descension mode' in the thread or look at changelogs / steam page it should give you the full details of all of them.

No new scene though.

4.60 star(s) 431 Votes