5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to unlock cheats for other difficulties?
You do know that most of the cheats are there to actually make Secretary Mode a bit difficult, right? Instead of using these cheats in other modes, check the Mod/Tweak Guide to maybe add extra edict points per day...or even disable autosave. Although I think the text history for Waitress job might be unique to Cheat in Secretary Mode right now. I haven't checked which file has that part of the code, but if someone does, it shouldn't be difficult to add that feature to other difficulties as well

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
You do know that most of the cheats are there to actually make Secretary Mode a bit difficult, right? Instead of using these cheats in other modes, check the Mod/Tweak Guide to maybe add extra edict points per day...or even disable autosave. Although I think the text history for Waitress job might be unique to Cheat in Secretary Mode right now. I haven't checked which file has that part of the code, but if someone does, it shouldn't be difficult to add that feature to other difficulties as well
I tried to find what line code was disabling it but since i am noob at this i failed. I was looking for a harder and fun prisoner mode while disabling game over.

Sep 21, 2021
Btw, do you get extra titles or some other benefits from playing on the Prisoner difficulty or it's purely just the difficulty thing?

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Karryns Prison 0.9B.I+CCmod: Workupload,
is this one, with the MEGA link on the front page, the same file? or the MEGA on front page is 0.9B.I without CCmod? I mean, the file name is exactly the same, but each has different size

nvm, the front page MEGA doesn't have CCmod in it

Last edited:

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Karryns Prison 0.9B.I+CCmod: Workupload,
It crashes. :(
there has been a few changes in the CCmod since this one was uploaded here in the forum.

download the mod separately from here and install into a fresh game as you used to:

most notably:
preg edicts
onlyfan

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
there has been a few changes in the CCmod since this one was uploaded here in the forum.

download the mod separately from here and install into a fresh game as you used to:
just curious, but does the tan body skin works on yours? I installed to a fresh game, and it doesn't work. It doesn't crash tho

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
just curious, but does the tan body skin works on yours? I installed to a fresh game, and it doesn't work. It doesn't crash tho
I haven't tested the new mod yet. have only downloaded it so far. will let you know when I play it later. or hopefully someone else will answer here in this thread by then

Reactions: Noidcreid

thething

Oct 13, 2017
I see lot of people saying that they can't complete the game. Honestly if you fail go again try different build and understand what went wrong. Guards and prisoners on the first floor explain everything regarding the game mechanics. I actually envy you your blind playthrough because in my case I've tried everything already and completed the game on Hard difficulty, whole body sensitive, Masochism dormant desire + editing some JS. files to make game harder.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I see lot of people saying that they can't complete the game. Honestly if you fail go again try different build and understand what went wrong. Guards and prisoners on the first floor explain everything regarding the game mechanics. I actually envy you your blind playthrough because in my case I've tried everything already and completed the game on Hard difficulty, whole body sensitive, Masochism dormant desire + editing some JS. files to make game harder.
Man, you sound like you will do more than fine in Darkest Dungeon and LonaRPG.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
everytime there is a new bug fix, we have to download the entire game again. Is there anyway around this? Like download only the bugfix and then overwrite it with the game ?

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes