Juan Bernard

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone know how to work with a Dex Build, I am at Level 4 and enemy always 2 shotted me on level 31, Lust Level 17. Also have no Money cus trying to get 0 Control

Nov 21, 2021
Help me please. After I installed the mod on pregnancy and cheat menu game breaks, when I try to open the main menu on escape, the game writes "error base menu 1". I installed the mods on the latest version of the game and with the help of vortex according to the guides

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Help me please. After I installed the mod on pregnancy and cheat menu game breaks, when I try to open the main menu on escape, the game writes "error base menu 1". I installed the mods on the latest version of the game and with the help of vortex according to the guides
CC mod is not updated yet. Please read the release dates and Versions of mods. 1727609763976.png

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
View attachment 4081746
Karryn's scandalous appearance is attracting extra attention...
Can you tell me how to cancel this status code to make it lose?
She needs to get to a bed and sleep.

If you want to remove scandalous mode from the game completely, look for this function in RemtairyKarryn.js and alter it to return high numbers, like I've done here.

JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.getNightModeScoreRequirement = function() {
    if(this._todayTriggeredNightMode)
        return 99;
    else if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_DIFFERENT_MINDSET_EFFECTS))
        return 99;
    else
        return 99;
};

Kunt

May 6, 2018
I've got a question rewarding working in the visitor centre
Despite going for a pure or a whore run
What is the point of answering the visitors request, both shaking hands or satinfying them?
What I mean by this is that they dont give order, which is the entire point of going to the visitor centre
They just waste your time and stamina
So is there a point?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
another mechanic I dont understand is edging control, why would you want a prisioner lasting longer and therefore inflicting more pleasure to Karryn? Besides, if you are going for a slut run, you want them to cum so they give you energy

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes