swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Ahh yes CCmod is FINALLY updated. Now everyone can shut the fuck up lol.
When/where was it updated? The repo hasn't been updated in over a month. Edit: Okay, so someone forked the repo, and updated that.

Last edited:

KishudarK

Aug 18, 2018
Can anyone help me edit the .js to make Karryn's pussy permanently dry? Or any other way to make her avoid having pussy sex.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
the original one by chainchariot hasn't been updated in over a month. the alternate branch where wyldspace has been working has been updated to v1.0.2a
I'm not too knowledgeable about Github. How does one get that alternate branch? I checked the branches tab and didn't see it.

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
the original one by chainchariot hasn't been updated in over a month. the alternate branch where wyldspace has been working has been updated to v1.0.2a
Oh I'm aware. It's just the ccMod isn't updated yet because if it were, the mod would have goth Karryn.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Wym, I'm curious because that's how steam is now lol. Their new policy is allowing any games and is now a more of a vote with your wallet. No censorship from what I've seen. (If you think of past games BEFORE this new policy was implemented then yea, but now adays all games are uncensored).
I think they still dont allow bestiality and a few other fetishes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm not too knowledgeable about Github. How does one get that alternate branch? I checked the branches tab and didn't see it.
It's one of the many forks .
The one unofficially updated to work with the latest game is forked by in the dev branch .

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I believe game is so good mainly from title alone. Of course we all know it really is a 'Karen's' prison and everyone likes to see a Karen be put into her place. There is just that poetic justice in the double meaning behind the title alone.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
How to change how much reputation you gain from sidejobs? Saw it mentioned here a couple pages earlier but can't find it. Search function not helping much either.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes