Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hi, can you tell me how you did it? I did try diferent ways that i fount on forum, but it didn't work. So i tried to change everything related to points in night mode (on short i changed all number that does help to trigger night mode with 0 :p) and now karryn it's arroused, i just have to enter and leave the room 2 times and night mode it's activated... And i tried to change "if(points >= 5) {" with 50 and 500 and didn't help me too much, it helped me just on unmodded game. As from CC mod i didn't find how to disable night mode, and ofc idk if there it does said how to do so.
Thank you in advance for reply.
This is totally of topic, but what are the images in your profile description from? I've seen that gray haired character around so much but have never found out where she's from.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Hello Wardens! Happy Lunar New Years from all the inmates at Fort Ganon!

Below are the changelog this patch:
  • Fixed dialogue not showing up sometimes when Karryn is masturbating with her nipples.
  • Corrected minor typos.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Would you happen to also know which line in karryn.js causes her to be totally naked?
i.e. Clothes being pulled of durrimg battle, and after a defeat scene
not exactly but, check in the cheats in the opening post. it's covered there by mamaboiii, but the exact line numbers have changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer Fafala

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
does anyone wich line i need to adjust in the RemtairyKarrynWaitress.jps for karryn to get drunk quicker

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Honestly can someone upload please latest viable prepatched game with ccmod on it... I've where I decrypt game folder, then overwrite output contents to game folder and then overwrite cc mod resources with game folder.. yet I keep getting errors...

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
does anyone wich line i need to adjust in the RemtairyKarrynWaitress.jps for karryn to get drunk quicker
You have these around line 116:
JavaScript:
const ALCOHOL_TIPSY_THRESHOLD = 0.8;
const ALCOHOL_DRUNK_THRESHOLD = 0.6;
const ALCOHOL_DEAD_DRUNK_THRESHOLD = 0.3;
They represent the non-alcohol percentage needed for the dirfferent drunk states. So 0.8 means, she normally gets tipsy after 20% (or 0.2) alcohol. Increase them as you see fit to lower the needed alcohol amount. 1 means always in this state, 0 means never.

Honestly can someone upload please latest viable prepatched game with ccmod on it... I've where I decrypt game folder, then overwrite output contents to game folder and then overwrite cc mod resources with game folder.. yet I keep getting errors...
Use this:

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes