whf

Nov 9, 2017
Finally managed to finish a run I'm contented with. Warden Mode, Pure ending. I love corruption games and games that have somewhat repetitive gameplay, day cycle where you go to work, do the same thing but it gradually changes, gets more corrupted. For me it's kind of a basis for corruption game and it's sad that so many games abandon this concept for linear visual novel style. I find it much more exciting in this game to fight the corruption than to shamelessly accept it. So in my playthrough Karryn was ultimate cock-tease. Never got groped (well, she did, in final battle, couldn't avoid it there), never touched a cock, never had sex, but was professional stripper, getting almost 1k gold everyday, getting of on showing in all to the audiance, cumming like 3 times while "working". :D Was fun. Game is good, but it could be better. Passives aren't particularly interesting and only hinders your gameplay (if you aren't just for afformentioned acceptance of being a slut) while they could alter the gameplay in some way, like a roleplay. Edicts are quite weird as well. They sometime negate each other, so it doesn't make any sense to pick them and training edicts aren't complex enough to give you more roleplay options. Certainly a better GAME than all of those visual novels out there, but it could certainly be better. Look forward to what they will come up with next.

Reactions: NekoPi and Xill

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
So first, love the game!
Secondly, i have two questiions;
-Is it possible to "unslutify" the MC ?
-Do someone have any hint on how to beat the third level's final boss (my builld: slut level=79; warden level=30) ?
Thanks in advance !

fucholab

Jan 20, 2022
does somebody know how to make it run better on potato pc? i see its using web gl witch its not ideal, how can i make it run on directx11 or what could i tweak atleast to not run so crappy or is there a hack for 30 or 60 fps?

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
So first, love the game!
Secondly, i have two questiions;
-Is it possible to "unslutify" the MC ?
-Do someone have any hint on how to beat the third level's final boss (my builld: slut level=79; warden level=30) ?
Thanks in advance !
If youre doing a slut route then just make the main guy cum like 2 or 3 times. If not then focus him down as the reinforcements he calls are just to distract you, of course you can make it the fight easier if you take out the reinforcements but if youve built it right then its no problem.

Oh and some general advice, you shouldnt take too long in general as the longer you take the more powerful the prisoners become.

Kreidian

Jan 27, 2022
Passives aren't particularly interesting and only hinders your gameplay (if you aren't just for afformentioned acceptance of being a slut) while they could alter the gameplay in some way, like a roleplay.
This part is so true, the passives are not well designed as they are right now. Good idea but it needs a lot of work. As it is, it feels like the game actively punishes you for trying to enjoy it.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
does somebody know how to make it run better on potato pc? i see its using web gl witch its not ideal, how can i make it run on directx11 or what could i tweak atleast to not run so crappy or is there a hack for 30 or 60 fps?
Use option to pre-load game files. It's in the game options.

Oh and some general advice, you shouldnt take too long in general as the longer you take the more powerful the prisoners become.
Nah, only "aces" are able to deadly over-level with time (well, actually from being defeated in riots), others are affected and limited by your warden level and curently cleared floor, as well as some edicts but don't rise with time enough to become serious problem. It's questionable if game easier or harder if you slow down to grind, but it's surely become much harder if you are trying to build balanced character.
And actually pub is one of the ways to get rid of "aces". You have very much time until you need to worry about them anyway on first two difficulties. Or never, if you are using slutty way to deal with them in battle.

This part is so true, the passives are not well designed as they are right now. Good idea but it needs a lot of work. As it is, it feels like the game actively punishes you for trying to enjoy it.
They affect gameplay greatly. Especially if you are trying to reach Empress ending.
They also serve as a tool for "realistic" descent into corruption, if you close eyes on anything unrealistic around them and all that sarcastic humor and references.

Does it has to be six times to sleep in bed before you get a warning for failing?
It's probably either warning about order or warning about money.

does any one have a virgin 100% on secretary save
I don't get it. You start with Karryn as 100% virgin. Or you mean 100% save right before ending? I don't have this one. I mean, I directly switched "bitch ending" value once to watch it, but I didn't managed to reach it honestly for now. Mostly because I playing on Warden.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes