tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Just started playing the game and I'm not sure what guard aggression is intended to do. Will it make guards more aggressive towards me or more aggressive about maintaining control`?

eviltoys

Aug 28, 2016
Just started playing the game and I'm not sure what guard aggression is intended to do. Will it make guards more aggressive towards me or more aggressive about maintaining control`?
aggressive towards you as far as i noticed. they appear more in fights and break through your bedroom with a higher probability

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
They trully need to fix the invasion because FUCKING HELL it's the 3 time the game fuck me over 1% invasion on the room 1 FUCKING %
The displayed chance is the base chance. It rises as she makes more noise while masturbating. All those, "you hear footsteps outside", "you hear people talking outside" "you hear people yelling outside" is your invasion chance getting higher and higher because the guards realize Karryn is in there flicking her bean because they heard her.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
This is probably the most hardest game I ever play than the other games. cant escape my own demise! Feel like a loop!

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hey i wonder why the thread aint tagged <COMPLETE>

its already out on steam fully, right ?
or is it ?
are they planning additional content or sumthin ?

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
The only real way to play this game is by turning into a massive slut, isn't it? Started off trying to play as a a dom type character, hoping you could kind of roleplay what kind of kinky trope you wanted to lean into, and the game actually does have a few stats and attacks that lean into that, but pretty much everything in the game seems to just be designed around letting Karryn get fucked and cum on by everything indiscriminately. And as others have said, it seems to be a vicious cycle where once the slut thing get's rolling, it keeps rolling in that direction

Reactions: zazazaku

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The only real way to play this game is by turning into a massive slut, isn't it? Started off trying to play as a a dom type character, hoping you could kind of roleplay what kind of kinky trope you wanted to lean into, and the game actually does have a few stats and attacks that lean into that, but pretty much everything in the game seems to just be designed around letting Karryn get fucked and cum on by everything indiscriminately. And as others have said, it seems to be a vicious cycle where once the slut thing get's rolling, it keeps rolling in that direction
Well, if you want any sex content in the game, yeah. You can definitely do a virgin run by being good enough at combat, which obviously avoids the sex and becoming slutty.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
how to find a lot order ?, i kill monster to take it but the next day i lose too much. Help me pls :((
The amount of order you lose each day is determined by control. Buy edicts that increase control instead of order. Keep control as high as possible so you don't lose order too much.

Reactions: mikiwa3300

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone, is there a way to increase the daily points? Why have 3 for every day, they seem a bit few, I tried with Cheat Engine, but it doesn't work or I'm not capable. :(

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I used the pero mod from this post and i looked at the mod text where it mentioned a cheat menu but i downloaded 2 and neither one worked can someone explain to me what i missed preferably with screenshots
I adapted emerald's cheat menu for this game somewhere here, just look for my posts.
Krude did the best edit so far, though. He implement what I attempted to do and a lot more.

If you find my post, it probably has a patcher that has to be on the same folder as the game, with a text file.
If you use Krude's I think he put instructions on how to manually edit plugins.js to enable the mod.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes