Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
does anyone still have a copy of v0.9B.j ?
Here you go.

As vanilla as can be with nothing installed, but I may have done a tweak or two. Don't remember. Probably just the disabled autosave. Can be easily reversed following guides already provided in this thread.
Any saves included aren't worth keeping. They are my first play-throughs and arent good. Maybe just for viewing some content.

Reactions: Cszar

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Hey everyone I just wanted to share some info about playing the game on Android. I'm currently using a Samsung note 10 which isn't a very recent phone and joiplay to play it. I initially had issues with extreme lag but discovered the issue was that I had power saving mode on so if that's the case for you its a possible cause.

Whether your android device can run it is not something I can easily comment on but you can try comparing its specs to my phone model.
I use Samsung S9. Always force close if use too much different sex skill

TTTTOZ

Apr 8, 2020
Part of me wants female inmates to be added to the game. I mean, given the state of the prison, anything can happen, right?

Reactions: notwavman

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
Part of me wants female inmates to be added to the game. I mean, given the state of the prison, anything can happen, right?
A guy named Rinn is creating a mod to redesign the inmates into female chars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He posts his progress on the game discord

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
i cant unlock this kind of requesting.. (im using the full save from the first pages) i repeated over and over the secretary minigame and never got an request like this one can someone pls share an save where this thing happens please? is one of the few things that i never saw ingame

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
i cant unlock this kind of requesting.. (im using the full save from the first pages) i repeated over and over the secretary minigame and never got an request like this one can someone pls share an save where this thing happens please? is one of the few things that i never saw ingame
There are 3 stats you can rise for the receptionist job

- how many visit
- how many want handshakes
- how many want sexual service

And they will pop up and rise in that order
I think you have to complete a few shifts before the first handshake request pops up and a few after that could come the first sexual customer.
I don´t know, but doing the lewds with the goblins could make it faster?

Check the status bord behind you on the wall to see if you got it yet

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You need to increase notoriety. The best way to do that is to do sex acts in front of other people. Keep 3 people in the line, then let the goblins do their stuff. When you see the red exclamation point, you know they've noticed. Sometimes you can even turn a male visitor into a pervert (the three red slashes) by letting them see a sex act. I think you have to get notoriety up near 9 or 10 before you start getting blowjob requests.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Does karryn only go naked at night time? And does ever do some nude in food court or in any other prison beside the bar or strip club?

alfredskitchen

Aug 30, 2019
Does karryn only go naked at night time? And does ever do some nude in food court or in any other prison beside the bar or strip club?
what you need is this

includes new functions to stay stripped after fights, losses, etc
also new passive to get aroused being naked, and strip at bed to go full nude

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
what you need is this

includes new functions to stay stripped after fights, losses, etc
also new passive to get aroused being naked, and strip at bed to go full nude
that version of ccmod is not up to date and will crash the game.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes