Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Is there anything special you need to do, other than raise Fame & Infamy as Secretary at the Visitor Center, to see this in the game?
You pretty much just need infamy, as far as I can tell. You can sacrifice fame for infamy by waiting for the goblins to be doing you from behind by taking a breather, while someone is at the desk watching you and getting frustrated - but this has the adverse effect of depriving you of reducing progress toward riots.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Is there a way to make guards lower agression to karryn if she defeats them by sexual means, on the minigame just outside karryn´s room?
Do you mean aggression, or attack chance? I don't think you can lower the former, but I think there's a passive that lowers the latter to nearly zero.
I wonder if you're getting angry guards... getting into a sex position with a horny one can encourage the angries to join in instead of attacking.

Jul 28, 2017
Do you mean aggression, or attack chance? I don't think you can lower the former, but I think there's a passive that lowers the latter to nearly zero.
I wonder if you're getting angry guards... getting into a sex position with a horny one can encourage the angries to join in instead of attacking.
Yeah aggression, like a way to reduce it overall by sexually defeating them.

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or there were changes to how things work. Playing on v1.0.5b2.
I have had the Beautiful Warden title equipped for a few days and Control hasn't increased at all. I kept it on for the entirety of the day like it says to do.
Any pointers?
Save included here if you want to peek at it.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes