longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
This might be a stupid question, but how to do slut route ?
How to subdue prisoners and bosses without halberd ?
There is very few informations about game basics and I would be glad with some tips and tricks :)
I am using cc mod if that changes something.

Thank you in advance
I am deeply sorry for my english, it's bad i know :D
Becoming more of a slut involves the Edicts you select, and the actions you take both In and Out of Battles. "Release Desire" Edicts give Karryn several Willpower Skills to use that increase her Desires, making her more vulnerable to getting molested/having sex with the Guards and Prisoners in a Battle.

Any NPC marked with a Pink Arrow/Pointer is an Event meant to earn $ for the Prison, in exchange for exposing Karryn to Lewd Scenarios. (Goblin Harassment at the Secretary, Getting Drunk/Molested at the Bar, etc).

Fighting without Halberd requires the Unarmed Edicts, and some of those require a certain level of Training in the Main Stat trees also. Read the Edicts carefully, most of them are straightforward.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
you can't have sex during the waitress job untill the defeat scene.
It's not a defeat scene, it's an "I'm smashed" scene. The defeat scene is when you run out of stamina and they drag you off into the back room again.

(edit) Allow drinking and serving stronger booze is a great way to finish the waitress job early. I just hope they don't add an "alcohol tolerance" stat. (/edit)

Last edited:

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Trust no one, not even your game launcher library.
Personally, I find keeping my profile private all the time, keeping the H games hidden, and going offline whenever I play them, seems to work. Also never allowing anyone to use my library.
If there's others who need Steam games, they should have their own library.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
mod bois, might want to check this out :

appears to be an official pregganante mod
posted pretty recently
but its all in moonrunes
Apparently, the preggo can't be in the game because of programming trouble. So Sachinama (the game artist) posted the preggo materials in Remtairy's discord and let modders or programmers to put it in the game themselves and enjoy it themselves.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
It's not a defeat scene, it's an "I'm smashed" scene. The defeat scene is when you run out of stamina and they drag you off into the back room again.

(edit) Allow drinking and serving stronger booze is a great way to finish the waitress job early. I just hope they don't add an "alcohol tolerance" stat. (/edit)
turn karryn into a Irish so her drunk tolerance is too high for the prisonner

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
if you get counter kicked you can, but the game bugs and you cant use the sex skills, if anyone knows how to enable sex skills on the skill menu please let me know
the counter kick in the waitress job was a bug that was fixed in the last update. check the change logs. as far as i know there is no sex during the waitress job, the customers can grope and kiss you but thats it

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes