jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I'm not into RPG games but the story and premise are very nice. Not sure how I feel about the combat system. Feels robust enough but still not very rewarding.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? I'm not into RPG games but the story and premise are very nice. Not sure how I feel about the combat system. Feels robust enough but still not very rewarding.
There are a couple on steam for the non-slut non-corruption playthroughs that work well, but you'd be missing lots of content that way. The best way to experience the game, especially for purposes of whacking off, is to just go in blind, realise that losing is the point, and let what happens happen.

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone give a link for game with Chinese mod? Or link for KP v 0.9Bj?
I can't find any, but want to play this mod.
Any hero?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
tips for the second floor boss?
Tips probably use focus,ki and insult first and probably kill two thug first if your strong enough to kill them in one go! then you can probably focus on that slime guy or use focus,ki and insult first then killing slime next kill followed by killing on those others opponen! but that up to you on which attack you use!

World enjoyer

Jul 18, 2020
Tips probably use focus,ki and insult first and probably kill two thug first if your strong enough to kill them in one go! then you can probably focus on that slime guy or use focus,ki and insult first then killing slime next kill followed by killing on those others opponen! but that up to you on which attack you use!
thx. wasn't insulting will try again later.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes