Boreas

Jun 13, 2017
What are other games similar to this? As in, with actual gameplay(either combat or managerial), not just a walking simulator

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Can someone tell which variables to modify in rpgsave to mod stats like strength evasion endurance energy etc?

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or there were changes to how things work. Playing on v1.0.5b2.
I have had the Beautiful Warden title equipped for a few days and Control hasn't increased at all. I kept it on for the entirety of the day like it says to do.
Any pointers?
Save included here if you want to peek at it.
I still have this issue. Beat Floor 2 while having the title equiped the entire time. Control did not increase unless I bought edicts that gave control.
Maybe I can do something in the files as a fix...

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
iteresting did u figured it out yet ?
You can drink from the condom but there is no animation just refreshing your stamina and you can see from the image she just carries on her thigh ( if you want that chose you need too use ccmod and select the condom packed from the edicts)
1650865055443.png

Reactions: eugene67

Bastiary

Apr 16, 2021
I installed the mod and now i can change the hair and eyes colors. But, i did not see the option to change its skin color. Could you guys tell me how to do it?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I installed the mod and now i can change the hair and eyes colors. But, i did not see the option to change its skin color. Could you guys tell me how to do it?
you can't, also changing eye and hair color can make the game lag or crash it.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Tried looking it up but im not finding definitive or working answers but: Does anyone know how to modify the day counter in game as to make it so im playing on a super high day like 1000? im asking because i know the more days you are in the prison the more aggressive enemies become and was curious as to what that type of encounter would be like.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Tried looking it up but im not finding definitive or working answers but: Does anyone know how to modify the day counter in game as to make it so im playing on a super high day like 1000? im asking because i know the more days you are in the prison the more aggressive enemies become and was curious as to what that type of encounter would be like.
As far as I know their levels are tied to how many days passed and how many riots happened so in theory at day 1000 they would be at very high levels but their behaviour wouldn't change. I've reached 1 year in one of my playthroughs and it didn't change anything. If you still want to see it you can use and change it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sotiryo
Apr 25, 2022
I've been trying to unlock all the titles in the game, but there is one, that is rather problematic.

"Surprised Warden Face:
Proof of a mascot who used the Light Kick skill and got sexually counterattacked over 3 times."

Just what do they mean by this!?

I've tried using unarmed attack while having high desires, so that afterwards they grope me and stuff, but it doesn't unlock anything after I sleep.

As far as I know, there is no skill named "Light kick".

Has anyone unloced this title? It's literally the last one I haven't got yet, aside from the challange run titles and it's driving me mad.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
As far as I know their levels are tied to how many days passed and how many riots happened so in theory at day 1000 they would be at very high levels but their behaviour wouldn't change. I've reached 1 year in one of my playthroughs and it didn't change anything. If you still want to see it you can use and change it.
Thank you friend ill try it out!

Reactions: Purple_Heart
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes