kkarma

Dec 12, 2019
Is there any femdom route/ending in the game or just slow corruption that turns her into a sex slave?
No femdom nor sex slave endings. The slutty ending is just everyone's willing slut that can still kick their balls anytime.
You can play as sadist though.

Reactions: SpecterX

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I agree. I also unlocked the VIP room finally
The scene there is amazing. But very difficult to "control" who can be taken into the vip room.
I also like the fact that we can get only 1 male in there. Since a lot of the game revolves around group/gangbangs xd
you can have up to 10 men in the vip room, they just need to be excited to invite them.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
did you guys see the gym outfit's art progress? shit looks nice
Dang! All those are great.... Wouldn't choose F as the latex looks like some sorta 'human condom suit'. I'll only use it if I want my Karryn to crawl up a Yeti's butthole....A, D & E is the real deal. C would fit if there's a shower/pool sidejob.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
new part-time job

All 4 of those outfits look sexy af <3
But my favourite one is the Pink One with the shorts

Outfits for the mini games in the game are super hot.

Since this is probably the last job thats going to be added to the game, they are GOING ALL OUT and giving us multiple outfits :D

Reactions: Kirin7

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Since this is probably the last job thats going to be added to the game, they are GOING ALL OUT and giving us multiple outfits :D
First of all, there were 6 options in total. But yeah, the pink one was pretty great.

Secondly, where does it say we're getting multiple outfits?

As far as I can see, that's a poll for ppl to vote for their favourite option, which will then be implemented.

• Sad
Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
First of all, there were 6 options in total. But yeah, the pink one was pretty great.

Secondly, where does it say we're getting multiple outfits?

As far as I can see, that's a poll for ppl to vote for their favourite option, which will then be implemented.
Wow i though that all of those would be added , my bad :(

Then I rly hope that the slutty Pink outfit is added

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I'm starting to think I might prefer option C (the black swimsuit) for the rear view...

Definitely don't like D or F.
I disagree for the simply reason .... that the "sex scene in the gym" will not be a doggy style one. So there wont be a good chance to look at her butt.

My reasoning is this:
- Bar (Bend over the table DOGGY STYLE)
- Receptionist (FROM BEHIND where we have a good view of her butt)
- Bathroom (Mainly Good blowjob camera angles, and kinda doggy style)
- Stripper VIP room (Something close to a cowgirl pose, i dont knwo what to call it)

Because of this, i believe that the Gym Sex scene will be a MISSIONARY scene

So the best choice for this are
(A) the slutty Pink outfit
(B) The biki top where her boobs are almost out and the shorts

Reactions: Kirin7

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Im all too aware of my tendency to prattle, and as i really, really wanted to like this game, the explanation as to why I didn't goes on for a while. Anyone not wishing to read what is a mostly coherent rant, feel free to skip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've criticized about all of this and a few other things a long time ago and what happened was fanboys came in and blamed me for not "gitting gud". There's a potential for a solid turn based battlefuck h-game but that's just it, wasted potential. They've made this game into a huge time waster instead of focusing on its strengths it seems. A huge time waster doesn't sound less stupid just because it was designed to be that way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Same here but I do like the F outfit as I think it is a Taimanin Asagi reference since it looks similar to Rinko Akiyama.
View attachment 1790955 View attachment 1790956 View attachment 1790957 View attachment 1790958
Damn, was about to say F reminds me of Asagi Igawa's outfit instead from Taimanin Asagi.
Just my opinion but some of these outfits seem unfit for a non-slut Karryn when she's not fully corrupted. Unless she gets sluttier overtime then it doesn't matter really. Just saying random shit when it comes to her personality status. Down with whatever tho.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes