glaucus

Jul 5, 2017
I notice with these CGs that some have a hat on, some have a hoodie up, and some have both. What do you think will cause the variation?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I think I may have found a bit of an exploit in the bar job. If you bring the patrons the wrong drink they will protest, and one of your choices is to share their drinks, which will not just make them accept it but also make them give you a fairly big tip. If you ignore what they order and bring them water instead you'll essentially assure that you get a decent tip for drinking nothing but water. I haven't actually tested it, but it seems like it would work

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I think I may have found a bit of an exploit in the bar job. If you bring the patrons the wrong drink they will protest, and one of your choices is to share their drinks, which will not just make them accept it but also make them give you a fairly big tip. If you ignore what they order and bring them water instead you'll essentially assure that you get a decent tip for drinking nothing but water. I haven't actually tested it, but it seems like it would work
It's worth noting that that option is only available with mods.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What happens in the base game if you don't have any money to pay the fine with?
There is no fine. In the base game, if you try to give the wrong drink they just say, that they didn't order it. You basically just waste a turn.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There is no fine. In the base game, if you try to give the wrong drink they just say, that they didn't order it. You basically just waste a turn.
Thing is when you buy the drink it comes out of your money first right? So if you couldn't palm it off on someone else before the time runs out then you are negative on that beverage?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thing is when you buy the drink it comes out of your money first right? So if you couldn't palm it off on someone else before the time runs out then you are negative on that beverage?
I don't think you pay for the drinks in the first place but somebody can correct me if I am wrong.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't think you pay for the drinks in the first place but somebody can correct me if I am wrong.
Drinks that are poured but not served come out of your paycheck, I never tested what happens if you come out of the job with negative income, but I assume it works the same as bankruptcy, 0 is the minimum ammount of money you can have.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Drinks that are poured but not served come out of your paycheck, I never tested what happens if you come out of the job with negative income, but I assume it works the same as bankruptcy, 0 is the minimum ammount of money you can have.
And if you bring the drinks back? I only assumed that you need to pay for dropping glasses or stuff getting destroyed in a brawl.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Even if you could edit an .exe, it wouldn't do you any good to edit this .exe because it's just the standard engine for all RPG Maker MV games. It's just a modified Chromium browser that reads and executes the game's source files.
The parts you can edit that will affect the gameplay are the .js and .json files contained in the subfolders under the "www" folder for the game.
If you look at the modding tips in the first post, it will tell you in detail where to find those files and what you can change in them.
if nw.exe can’t be use to mess up with the js or something then what can I use then if I want to tweak karryn game? Do I really to buy that game permanently in steam to use the js code!

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
if nw.exe can’t be use to mess up with the js or something then what can I use then if I want to tweak karryn game? Do I really to buy that game permanently in steam to use the js code!
your version have all the files and directories compressed in exe file? if that's it, you may try to extract the exe with 7zip
normally, all the js are in Karryn's Prison\www\js

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do you make karryn fully nude during the waitress, and visitations side job?
Editing the mod would let you have the standing images be nude, but you'd need to drawn more / new art to fill out positions that are always clothed in the default art. Basically you can do it stats wise to have her nude, but it'll take a LOT of work to have her show up nude in the existing scenes (specifically the fallen down bar scene and secretary scenes where she's always at least partially wearing the uniform.)

Reactions: ZenGetsuRen
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes