Jan 26, 2018
fort eh preg mod, in the old mod it had a visual aid in the menu how come this one doesn't, i see the edicts and i enable them but still nothing no knock up, i like making hoes get knocked up.

Also dont see the hair color changing edicts

Last edited:

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Why sometimes when Karryn masturbate on couch i can't stop after orgasm ? (low fatigue ?)
Also, bar becomes realy hard(can't do two actions without pleasure goes to 100). If i purposely lower rep. is it effect how many people come (or only money)?

KarlFisch

Nov 2, 2019
Quick question. It say's that the cut in for the Yeti Creampie has been added. So far, there has only been boob- and blowjob available on my save. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Neskio

Nov 9, 2020
Can you beat the final boss only with sex? I made him ejaculate like 20 times and he's still regenering the energy

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What's a kick counter? Is that fighting unarmed or the Dick Kick move?
If you use any kind of Kicking Attack and if you meet all the conditions for Vaginal Sex and the enemy survives the Attack, they can perform a counter that starts a standing Vaginal Sex Scene.

AkioKT

Feb 10, 2020
Is the v1.0.6a the newest version? or is the main MEGA link outdated? If so anyone got a link to newest release?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes