Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
So...let me guess. The CCmod doesnt work with 1.06b game or does it? I downloaded it and installed it into the www folder as described, and for some reason nothing happens. Does the mod need to be updated or was something wrong with installation?

Nov 9, 2020
What I mean was the steps when installing the Sushikun multipack, I read all the instructions but still can't seem to be able to install the mod correctly. The game still runs but no hanger for me

EDIT: If anyone has the Sushikun multipack mod installed, can you please upload the mods folder for me? This might be way quicker than figuring out on my own. Thanks in advance.

Nevermind, I read the whole thing again and realized that I forgot to extract the multipack into a folder called [Sushikun] Multipack . Thank you guys.
can you upload it? have done add comma, extract mod & multipack but still not working

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
In each of the .js files for the jobs is a constant called *REP_DECAY_DAYS.

So in RemtairyKarrynStripper.js, change STRIP_CLUB_REP_DECAY_DAYS to a larger number. I've got mine set to 31, so she's got a whole month to come back.
Yes, this will do. So it is not possible to completely abandon the side jobs, since removing the lines would mess up other function that tries to read it.

Edit : also I want to ask
What does the const STRIP_CLUB_DECAY_RIOT_BUILDUP do?? Its default value is 8.
I understand doing the stripper side job somehow suppress riot, is this some kind of guaranteed riot after she stop the stripper side job after (8) days?

Last edited:

noren

Dec 29, 2020
So i figured out how to make the "Resist Orgasm" skill last through however many rounds you chose for PLeasure Stance.

Initial testing checks out

In www > Js > plugins > RemtairyEnergy you need to find the passage labeled
[Open PLeasure Pleasure Stance]. The Last part of it needs to look like this:

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_openPleasure = function(extraTurns) {
__this.resetAttackSkillConsUsage();
__this.resetSexSkillConsUsage(false);

__if(extraTurns > 1) {
____this.setStateTurns(STATE_PLEASURE_STANCE_ID, extraTurns);

____if(this.isStateAffected(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ID)) {
_______this.setStateTurns(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ID, extraTurns + 2);
_______this.setStateTurns(STATE_KARRYN_RESIST_ORGASM_ICON_ID, extraTurns);
____}
__}
};

edit: the underscores on the left are just there to demonstrate the indentations, notice how the added "if(this.isStateAffected" prompt is a subclause of the "if(extraTurns)" prompt.

Last edited:

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
whats the point to all the upgrades if theres barely any money to get them
This is just my assumption.

You either play secretary mode and just farm as much gold as you want in level 1 (Order is not a problem in this difficulty).

You have to decide which upgrades are viable (not too expensive) and which order you should unlock them to maximize your odds of not losing on higher difficulties. Warden is doable, Prisoner is meant to end in a Game Over, you likely win in Prisoner mode by playing carefully which might make your playthrough significantly slower.

You ideally want to rush money edicts if you don't want it to fall to zero or negative.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I have looked but found nothing, in Receptionist I would like to have only males of all kinds and perverts

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes