ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Hi. If the way to quickly all the titles while maintaining their passive properties. The cheat menu doesn't help. Passives start working after Karryn sleeps and a window for obtaining a "title" will appear.
Or maybe someone has a "clean" save with all unlocked titles.

Last edited:

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I can't unlock the Flaunt skill. I'm on Prisoner difficulty have more than 32 Charm and 150 enemies defeated. what gives?

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
That actually makes me more worried, that it will end up like the Glory Hole Side Job, in which you need to have Sex Skills to do anything. I really hope that is not the case.
totally agree, the beauty and WHOLE CHARM of KP is that its not just click and fuck, its a perfect corruption system and choosing ur own path at the end to be slave or mistress, but glory hole (and it seems gym too) are just a disconnected click and fuck minigame :(
The bar was the perfect job system where just like base game u can either resist or give in and it had challenge.

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
totally agree, the beauty and WHOLE CHARM of KP is its not just click and fuck, its a perfect corruption system and choosing ur own style at the end to be slave or mistress, but glory hole (and it seems gym too) are just a disconnect click and fuck minigame :(
It's been stated that the gym mini game is only in the post game. And the only way to get into the post game is to get the H Ending. Which means Karryn is already a slut.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I can't unlock the Flaunt skill. I'm on Prisoner difficulty have more than 32 Charm and 150 enemies defeated. what gives?
The requirement is simply defeating enemies using attacks or sexual skills.

Are you just letting them cum to death? I suppose that wouldn't count towards the passive.

That or your game is modded.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
I love how Rem is always like "Sorry, I wasn't able to work on KP" even tho the game is basicaly out and we just get additional content and than there is onedge and it's half year taking updates with not much adding (tho it seems next one could be big one).

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
It's been stated that the gym mini game is only in the post game. And the only way to get into the post game is to get the H Ending. Which means Karryn is already a slut.
Okay I don't remember them saying the Gym is Post game, its an update that will be released to lvl 3. I do believe you are making that part up. and 2 you don't have to be a slut to get the H-end you just have to be a "slut". (Enough passives; doesn't always mean sex...)

floran

May 20, 2020
There is no mod related to Karryn's Prison called Princess of Darkness from what I can see. What are you on about?
nah is not Karryn's mod, is what was mentioned on the Progress Report.

2 people here already shared how to get it and seems neat.

kind of a derail from Karryn's Prison, I know.

Reactions: Back

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
The requirement is simply defeating enemies using attacks or sexual skills.

Are you just letting them cum to death? I suppose that wouldn't count towards the passive.

That or your game is modded.
Oh I thought any kind of defeat counted, didn't know it had to be attacks or active sexual actions.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes