BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Can you even use pero as a cheat mod?
Last time I checked, even if you locked an unwanted passive, you would get it back because game keeps track of your stats, as long as you fulfill that passive's unlocking condition, game would give you that passive again after a battle.
Bugger all you were right. After next fight everything gets back, which make sense.

But whatever. I did my deed of good, not gonna play this game anyway. Pero MOD can be used for titles as well. So I GUESS that is enough copium for me.

Jul 29, 2022
It is on the first page... When u get to the mod page all you have to do is press the drop-down bar where it says dev... No need to make a separate link to the page for mod that can be found with a simple click.
Well... I might be stupid. Or you're not reading well (CCmod -> Not regular = 'Goth'). I checked and I couldn't find it.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Bugger all you were right. After next fight everything gets back, which make sense.

But whatever. I did my deed of good, not gonna play this game anyway. Pero MOD can be used for titles as well. So I GUESS that is enough copium for me.
Instead of trying to lock passives, you can reverse sensitivity effects of passives, so she will be numb instead of sensitive. That will make game easier to play as karryn will be less orgasming and you'll be more in control. You can do this easily:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
it looks like rem was paying attention to our posts complaining about the puke green hoodie. :love:

! We're thinking about adding an option for the Gym DLC where you can choose the color of Karryn's gym trainer outfit in addition to the default green. Pick your favorite out of the samples below and who knows, maybe a few of the most popular choices will get added.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
it is called "leopard print" by rem, but the cougar name could fit. however, cougars are just tan in color.
Well, usually the characters depicted as "Cougars" tends to use that kind of clothing (with leopard patter). But i ended up confusing the names tho

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I disagree! Respect your opinion. However, I think White, Blue, Black and Pink are the best. The Leopard looks so tacky...
So far the top 3 colors are all so similar that I hope they pick one and then at least the blue one, I really like how it looks.

Last edited:

thebreaker027

Aug 12, 2020
sr guys, yesterday i see a game like karryn prison in this thread but now i can't find this game or link, i dont know what the name game but i remember version of this is 0.2 or 0.23
Can someone can give me this link again

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes