Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm, maybe? Or he loses all drive to work on sex games. No idea what might happen really.
im not saying this in spite, i hope its gonna be a good game, but from a buisess perspective it would be very bad to just sit on this game and do content for it, the next game could be even more successfull and at that point there would be no reason to go back to this or it could be less successfull in wich case he can just fall back to this one and loose nothing.

FrenniGoon

Aug 20, 2017
Is that a common issue the dev has acknowledged and is working to fix? If it's just an issue you're having I know most mod problems are due to outdated versions of the base game.
Myself and others seem to be having the issue based on the comments under the download. Multiple people reporting the same problem

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
im not saying this in spite, i hope its gonna be a good game, but from a buisess perspective it would be very bad to just sit on this game and do content for it, the next game could be even more successfull and at that point there would be no reason to go back to this or it could be less successfull in wich case he can just fall back to this one and loose nothing.
I mean, successful content creators do what the customers who spend money want, not what they themselves want to see really. Art is art, until you sell it and want to make a living off of it, then it is a business.

Reactions: CmdrRyker

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Will there be an Android version with all the mods in the future?? There is an Android version but not with the mods
Well, once you download and install the mods in the base game, you can can try to send the nodded game folder to your phone, and then play it with JoyPlay. Depending on how powerful and modern your phone is, the results will be better

Back

Aug 3, 2017
From SubscribeStar, posted just a moment ago...
(TL;DR -- Colds, more voicework completed, all art for the Gym side job are done, more coding, and the dev is geeking out on some games.)

October 24th 2022: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Some news, Sachinama caught a cold over the weekend and yesterday it got worse so he went to the doctor to get it checked out, and they said that it wasn't a big deal and sent him packing home with a prescription. Please be careful of the change of the weather everyone! (Talking to myself here too since I developed a very, very minor sore throat over the weekend) And get enough rest! (Talking to myself too......)

In KP news, I pushed and pushed and got the lines written and sent to the english VA, SilkyMilk. Speaking of which, as of this posting, SilkyMilk already finished recording a part of the script, and the japanese VA reported back that she will begin recording this week too. Sachinama also finished doing the CUM art, so all the artwork needed for the Gym side job is now finished.

So our schedule for this week is looking to be mostly turning the voicework into ingame files and coding it. Also, Sachinama needs to rest more :mad: There's also non gym related coding stuff I gotta figure out and do. One of those things I'm planning on doing is a minor rework of the Waitress Side Job (which does not include adding new artwork) to make it less tedious feeling for most people. If anyone has an opinion or comment about the current implementation of the waitress side job, come on down to our Discord, read the #announcement and post in the #kp-waitress-feedback if you haven't yet! I will be keeping the #kp-waitress-feedback channel open for one more day.

And that's it for this week's report! For something totally unrelated, I will be taking tomorrow off to play Victoria 3! I think I almost have a thousand hours total played if I add up my EU3, EU4, CK2, CK3, HoI4 and Stellaris playtime together. If you cut me, I probably bleed in a weird mixture of eroge and mapgames. I've participated in the launch of most recent Paradox mapgames EXCEPT Imperator Rome because it came out during Karryn's Prison development and apparently I dodged a major bullet since Paradox already abandoned development on it. Anyway, basically I'm excited to nerd out and be a potato for Victoria 3 tomorrow. After Vicky 3 awaits hell. Insert Emiya Shirou hell meme here. Vicky 3 will probably be the last mini break I get before the Gym DLC is released because it's just non-stop work from here on out.

Stay safe, stay warm, stay comfy everyone, and I'll talk to you all again next week!
[End of dev post.]

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Excellent news, so the DLC is a few weeks from being published? like by the end of November

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes