Memento_cx

Jan 21, 2021
Can anyone tell me a simple ticks (method) for all tiles
or A least method to get tile which unlocks "release Desire" Skill...
I didn't stuck on that :(
To get Release Desire you essentially have to get Karryn's slut level up to a certain point until you get the Ex-Secretary Gone Wild title. Which you'll eventually get from Karryn engaging in sexual acts over time.

Reactions: Delicious °π°
Jul 17, 2020
In addition to the DLC work, we are planning to improve Remu's part-time job at the bar.
I'm trying to do something to prevent my nervous breakdown in the latter half....last week report but this look promising

Dec 4, 2017
Rem's going to take a short break and then power through the rest of it until it's completed barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Been out of the loop for awhile, theres going to be more than the gym DLC? Also why is there 1400 pages of this game lol, I thought it was fully released for a long time now?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Why is there a fix clothes option in reception sidejob ?
when ya won't even get fully striped in it .
Although it would be nice to have a Topless Karry in that side job. That option is to fix Karry's Skirt and Panties that are removed by the Goblins

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
So how does this game actually work? Are you supposed to lose the fights to get lewd content?
Not quite. The protagonist Karryn starts out uninterested in sex. But the more she is exposed to the prisoners lewdness then it will start fostering a curiosity in her towards lewd things. This means as lewd things happen in fights then she will start gaining passives that start increasing how quickly she becomes aroused and what sexual acts she is willing to contemplate. If she is uninterested in sex acts prisoners won't attempt them on her so the more interested she becomes the greater variety of lewd things the prisoners will do. Sex acts happening in combat can be a path to victory as foes reaching orgasm (once for most enemies but several times for some) will result in them being 'defeated' and leaving the fight.

Of course getting to the state where Karryn is willing to let others use her body to get off, let alone initiate such things herself can take a while. Since losing triggers an extended sex combat scene with the prisoners of a floor it can be a good way to grind passives, especially since several of the passives are gained from being defeated a certain number of time.

So yeah, in short you don't need to lose to see the sex content, but it can help speed up the process.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes