RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
As to the other bits, let's just say we disagree.
You saying "I disagree with the fact that Karryn gets slowly corrupted into having sex because she only loves it in the end since she surely always secretly wanted it."
Is basically equivalent to a person saying "I disagree with the fact that Karryn gets violently attacked with weapons because she only goes down due to fatigue since there's no blood/bruises".

:KEK: Okay bud. (Hope you don't apply that kind of logic in real life though.)

Reactions: RossoX

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Is there a lot more to this than the starting 2 hours of running around getting in random fights with erotic scenes? are there actual quests and stuff? I do love the artwork

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Is there a lot more to this than the starting 2 hours of running around getting in random fights with erotic scenes? are there actual quests and stuff? I do love the artwork
Later on you can unlock some edicts that allow Karryn to work some side jobs such as bartender, and those side activities have unique scenes and mechanics to them.

But other than that, yeah the base game is very grindy. You just keep fighting over and over to progress (unless you cheat to cut the tedium).

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Later on you can unlock some edicts that allow Karryn to work some side jobs such as bartender, and those side activities have unique scenes and mechanics to them.

But other than that, yeah the base game is very grindy. You just keep fighting over and over to progress (unless you cheat to cut the tedium).
Is there any sort of game over if youre bad with the prison upkeep?(also the unlocking prison stuff in your main room)

HarkenEliwood

Sep 28, 2018
I've modded the game quite hard, and now I'm always in Night/Scandalous mode. I know there's a method to prevent it that has been posted but it doesn't work for me.

I even replaced the modded files with the original ones, and it doesn't work. Can someone help ?

Last edited:

Banana Hour

Oct 14, 2019
Alright, I must be a smoothbrain or something because I cannot figure out how to get the CCMod to work the way I want it to. After smacking rocks for twenty minutes, I finally managed to install the mod and the game runs fine. But I guess doing a simple drag and drop must have obliterated my few remaining braincells because when I open the 'mods.txt' file in the 'www' folder and set the pregnancy, condoms, and gyaru mods to false, the game gets trapped in an infinite loading on startup.

Any information would be much appreciated but you probably are going to have to explain it to me like I'm five years old.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Ok so to fix the stupid goblin receptionist shit one needs to set
this._receptionistBattle_battleTimeLimitBasedMaxGoblinSpawnCountMultipler = 0; every line to zero
in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I've modded the game quite hard, and now I'm always in Night/Scandalous mode. I know there's a method to prevent it that has been posted but it doesn't work for me.

I even replaced the modded files with the original ones, and it doesn't work. Can someone help ?
for the night mode you make sure to not edit any 5 aside from the one with this "//<--- this one" next to it
can easily miss that part when one's eyes are glazing over lines of code

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Alright, I must be a smoothbrain or something because I cannot figure out how to get the CCMod to work the way I want it to. After smacking rocks for twenty minutes, I finally managed to install the mod and the game runs fine. But I guess doing a simple drag and drop must have obliterated my few remaining braincells because when I open the 'mods.txt' file in the 'www' folder and set the pregnancy, condoms, and gyaru mods to false, the game gets trapped in an infinite loading on startup.

Any information would be much appreciated but you probably are going to have to explain it to me like I'm five years old.
never edit the modtxt, edit ccconfig in the mods folder. you can turn things on and off there.

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes