maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
If you're "new" then that's more of a reason you should use the search function for common questions instead of asking the same thing that was answered few posts above.
Not all have free time like you just roaming here and there and if your doing it just either tell them wat is the problem with it or leave it is simple but your just making your life hard

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Not all have free time like you just roaming here and there and if your doing it just either tell them wat is the problem with it or leave it is simple but your just making your life hard
It is not a question of free time, the thing is that so many people have asked about the gym dlc that now it is almost impossible to find it and about 13 versions with bug fixes were uploaded, if the same issues were not repeated over and over again like 20 times a day now people could read something useful and not 900 useless messages

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
If you're "new" then that's more of a reason you should use the search function for common questions instead of asking the same thing that was answered few posts above.
ohhhhhhhhhh you a have other emoji than facepalm goood to know and yea i never want to have a fight so srry

• Angry
Reactions: sifena7986

dragkor

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone know of any 18+ stream of Karryn prison with the new integration? I would be curious to watch

ichideitak

Dec 23, 2019
Somebody already has a fix for the camera overlay bug on gitgud, it's the file with a merge request for on the page for the CCMod.

Here's a link directly to the fix download:

If you don't want to use that link, you can get there through the merge request page for the mod, or through the post I made in the issues tab. I closed the post since it's been fixed, but you can still access the link.

maybe I'm dumb but i can't seem to find how to config the mod is it a mod organizer thing only ?

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Gonna make it easy for you. As to why it's bad to have multiple comments answering the same question. It not only makes it harder for you to actually use the search function as there's multiple threads with the same question, but also makes it harder for someone to answer a question that wasn't asked or answered before. In fact all this mumbling of this message and ur fuss about a broken dlc and the ppl using this as discord. Contributes into the making of a giant spamming cesspool of uselessness. This Karryn thread could easily be around 200 to 500 comments if people didn't spam the same thing. And this space isn't free, it uses storage in the site database, so ye. Shut the fuck up.
Why do multiple threads asking the same question harm you if you wanted to wait for the gym dlc to come out and not download the beta why the fuck would you look up why it's not working in the search function. And you say the beta shouldn't be out because "you backwater peasants are too stupid to have it and thus it must be hidden." that is a little much for me. If site data really is that much of an issue then why aren't there mods to filter out the people who dont see the big letters that say BETA? I am sure there are lots of weirdos that would gladly do it for free and that would also allow you to respect the intelligence of your fellow f95zone members. GYM DLC GYM DLC GYM DLC STRAY PUBES DLC STRAY PUBES DLC

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
Oh! Freaking sweet man. Allways the LL huh? It's one day gonna be the new nexus... I'd cheer for that day. :)
Thanks for sharing the source too... very respectable indeed.

You have my sincere gratitude
The discord link didn't work for some reason, or maybe my discord is fucked?

Yea, no problem. I know it can be sketchy downloading shit from random fucks online, so I posted where I got it. I scanned the file with Bitdefender TS too, just in case.

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
Why do multiple threads asking the same question harm you if you wanted to wait for the gym dlc to come out and not download the beta why the fuck would you look up why it's not working in the search function. And you say the beta shouldn't be out because "you backwater peasants are too stupid to have it and thus it must be hidden." that is a little much for me. If site data really is that much of an issue then why aren't there mods to filter out the people who dont see the big letters that say BETA? I am sure there are lots of weirdos that would gladly do it for free and that would also allow you to respect the intelligence of your fellow f95zone members. GYM DLC GYM DLC GYM DLC STRAY PUBES DLC STRAY PUBES DLC

With the way you're carrying on, I sure hope you've not once ever told someone to Google something themselves, or linked Let Me Google That For You to someone asking a question

If users used the search bar, they'd get their answer a lot quicker. If you can't fathom why having the same question being repeated two to five times per page (and I am normie trash and still have it set to the default 20 posts per page), sometimes even in a GYM DLC -> answer GYM DLC pattern, is counter productive and annoying, this conversation will be about as useful as the gym DLC one and get nowhere. It really isn't much to expect fellow f95zone members to know the search bar is there and is incredibly useful. I dunno about you, but when I encounter an issue I generally assume I'm not the first man on the planet to discover it and run it through some sort of search to see if someone else got a solution.

That said, I'm sure most people just open the first page and post from there. I would support the OP having some sort of banner that says "GYM DLC IS FUCKED AND WILL BREAK THE GAME" banner

Ever since I came back to the forum for this game a few days ago, people are raving and ranting about asking for DLC. Why don't people just say: "It's not out yet?" It's really not that hard and save a lot of stress, because I'm seeing it's getting on peoples nerve lol. Just give in to the normies and answer politely. I mean, even I think the communication on part of Gremory is confusing and couldn't figure it out without getting into the nitty gritty of where we are at this point in time. :/

This is not directed at you perse btw. Just sharing my opinion on the matter in an attempt to just get back to sharing relevant information. I sure had my fill of tangents today, and I don't think anyone cares if people keep repeating 'it's not out, they had a little update DLC in between, this will be released mid march, hold on to your seat'. Avoid the whole beta discussion and in two weeks everyone has stopped talking about it :p
The gym DLC was announced and a beta dropped at the start of November. It has never worked correctly. Users have been telling people "it's not out, hold onto your seat" for four months now. Is it really that shocking that there's annoyance? Repetition is one of the easier ways to annoy anyone. Then Rem removed being able to get the beta due to wanting to work on it. So some people have been getting it from wherever, despite there being plenty of documentation that it doesn't work, and how could this have happened to their game. A search would have revealed the why pretty quick

The subject is, effectively, spam

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes