bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KarrynsPrison-1.2.1DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am just sitting and waiting for DLC for you to be 100% dom. Love the art style but I am not into the current gameplay. either that or some other DLC that get me into it.

opatriz

Jul 4, 2020
does anyone know how to reduce handshake time during receptionist?, sometime the handshake wasted too much time just for one fan handshake

ntkaccnt123

Apr 20, 2020
Getting a bug most of the time I lost a fight, there are always some NPCs that keep taking an action in the defeat scene, then resting, then taking an action again....
It never ends, I have to keep restarting the game until I got the right RNG and it can finish.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
DLC only have hairs? seriously that can be considered dlc
Well, it is Contend and it is downloadable. So.. Yes.

It also only costs like 110 Yen (0,84 US$) for contend that people where actually asking them to add to the game, so again Yes.

Please dont try to act like this is an outrage because other company's already made people pay way more money for way less contend.

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
how to install cc mod guys?
I've followed step by step but still don't understand
is there a video for installing the cc mod?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
just a question i never played this game so is it annimated?
If you consider .gif's that last a second as an animation, yes.

Getting a bug most of the time I lost a fight, there are always some NPCs that keep taking an action in the defeat scene, then resting, then taking an action again....
It never ends, I have to keep restarting the game until I got the right RNG and it can finish.
That's what happens when you have gym dlc.

how to install cc mod guys?
I've followed step by step but still don't understand
is there a video for installing the cc mod?
Last time I checked you only had to download the mod and extract it to the correct folder, that's it.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
You have the option to have pube hairs get stuck to Karryn during sex. Also I think you can change Karryn's pubes and you can make her have blonde or black hair.
Thanks for replying man, now wondering if I should start modding it's been ages since I did so, like 2021 but now I have no idea where to start again.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The "stray pubes" thing is very hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes it's comical and I appreciate it, but other times it's just gross in a way I'd rather avoid. If anybody could put up a sample pic of what this looks like in game, it would be much appreciated.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
The game has animated sex scenes in battle. You can initiate sex for different animations once you build up the passive skills a bit.
love games with these sort of sex in battle ish systems, rather than exclusively out of battle scenes or post battle stuff, in rpgs.

curious, tried to play over a year ago and my computer wasn't anywhere strong enough to actually play it for whatever reason, despite TW3 being playable...
seemed sorta unoptimized, has that changed in the past year? got a new one but it's a cheap laptop that isn't really much better.

Reactions: bossforlife666
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes