Adellaide

Oct 29, 2022
Is there a really fast way (or a cheat) to force game over? Wanting to do a new game without losing some titles that were a pain to get

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Is there a really fast way (or a cheat) to force game over? Wanting to do a new game without losing some titles that were a pain to get
If you play on secretary mode you can take more damage with a cheat. Or you can download a mod cheat menu and force yourself into a defeat scene

Feb 7, 2020
Just go to bed everyday without doing anything until your Order falls to zero and game over. Bad ending does not affect your future game play.

ubiquity314

Jan 4, 2021
is there a recolection room or anything? i dont see one and dont want to always go back and replay the game to see the scenes
No, but if you go into the room where you defeated the previous warden (can't recall his name), there is a desk at the bottom right where you can hear all of the game's music whenever you want.

If you want to re-live previous fights, the next best thing is to:
  • Have them again (particularly easy at night)
  • Have a made-to-order fight on the 5th floor (I particularly enjoy seeing Karryn face off against six nerds with toys, especially now that new ones might be introduced in the middle of the fight)
  • Order up to three inmates of whatever type for "discipline" in Karryn's office

Reactions: masMalkar

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
No, but if you go into the room where you defeated the previous warden (can't recall his name), there is a desk at the bottom right where you can hear all of the game's music whenever you want.

If you want to re-live previous fights, the next best thing is to:
  • Have them again (particularly easy at night)
  • Have a made-to-order fight on the 5th floor (I particularly enjoy seeing Karryn face off against six nerds with toys, especially now that new ones might be introduced in the middle of the fight)
  • Order up to three inmates of whatever type for "discipline" in Karryn's office
You might wanna add, that you are talking here about Mod stuff.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
is there a recolection room or anything? i dont see one and dont want to always go back and replay the game to see the scenes
If you get the "Happy End" by marrying the Emperor but being slutty enough to want to stay at the prison, you get into a free play mode.
You can do all the side jobs, and do custom fights on the 5th level.

inferiuspl

Oct 9, 2021
Does anyone know why text is partially blurred?
It happens only with text like this and dialogues. It doesn't happen in menu

Burly

Jan 26, 2019
I need help i use save editor for put money but i cant used for edict point anyone know how to do it??

Last edited:

Nico146

Sep 28, 2021
Hey I download the mods and install with Vortex but nothing happened. I download the clothes for Karryn but I can't change her outfit. Am I missing something?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey I download the mods and install with Vortex but nothing happened. I download the clothes for Karryn but I can't change her outfit. Am I missing something?
Which specific mods did you install? IIRC the main one that allows different outfits requires you to buy them via edicts before you can change to them.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Just arrived here, haven't been here for a few weeks, and before then quite a few months. I hear the gym dlc is out and I also hear it isn't. Few weeks ago somebody yelled at me for asking if it was already out after all those months. So I have to wonder, is it good? I have had a few looks on pictures from people here and doesn't looks like any more than a single type of scene like toilet or strip. I also read that it's laggy, so I'm wondering if it's even worth the download.

Also, whoever keeps "facepalming" and "shaking his head" at people having problems with the game really needs to look where he's at. Last I checked, F95 is exactly the one place where people can bring issues about the game and ask questions and not be expected to read 1.6k pages of posts. Comments and questions about the games is literally one of the few things that keeps internet invader DMCA at bay from this glorious site.

Besides, if 40 people have the same bug, I'm pretty sure 30 people asking the same question is valid on a site like this. But then again, if it isn't out, then what are all those glitches I'm seeing.

Edit. WTH, half the comments say it's out, half the comments say it's not out. I don't even care about the gym dlc that much, or even this game, but I have a big issue with the inconsistency people.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes