Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
***Screeching Sound*** [[Door Unlock]] >>Steps out of cardoor.
Just passing by. Where gym DLC? (Just kidding)

But then... uh. Hey guys. What the hell is up with this whole "Bazongazong P-Cup DLC"?
Is it real? Or people just trolling?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Low Order, get rid of Imperial Guards, remove Title that costs 150 money per Day, buy Edicts that increase income. Those kinda things.

Specially First Floor you can farm a lot of money if you don't rush it and let the Order sit low as long as you can because there are no Riots happening.
How low should the order be? if I got beat and lose halberd I cant raise enough order for the next day its game over.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How low should the order be? if I got beat and lose halberd I cant raise enough order for the next day its game over.
On the 1st Floor as low as you can manage. You should not lose fights if you farm for money. If you have trouble with fights, only fight in the first two rooms, the room after the Bar and the room after the Guard Station. Avoid the other rooms in terms of fighting, because in those Thugs will be in the fights. You should not have a lot of problems with Goblins and Prisoners.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Man could you help me understand why the apk i found doesn't load mods please? Thanks you so much
Just wanted to say thanks to the original poster of the mods.

I am sharing my modded version of the game here if anyone would like to download it.

or

Game includes the following mods
[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
CCSKCompatibilityPack-1-1-0.rar
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
guard-play-main requires kp_easyedictlibrary-master.zip (Allows you to gamble with the Guards for extra cash if you win, if you lose.... read and find out.)
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
Jackhammer_ReceptionistInBlack_v1.1.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarApronMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBulmaBunny.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarBunnyMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarSwimsuitMC.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip
MCRamenBoy_FullNakedAdventure.zip
MCRamenBoy_GothImagePackToHanger.zip (Sidenote I did not install the Goth Pack, it slows down the game worse)
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistApril.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistEsdeath.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistMeiko.zip
MCRamenBoy_ReceptionistNaked.zip

Also, hack the money system, enemy level system, disable foot jobs and raise starting order as well as my Virgin run save.

Last edited:

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018

I am sharing my modded version of the game here if anyone would like to download it.

Mega

[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
guard-play-main requires kp_easyedictlibrary-master.zip (Allows you to gamble with the Guards for extra cash if you win, if you lose.... read and find out.)
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip
MCRamenBoy_GothImagePackToHanger.zip (Sidenote I did not install the Goth Pack, it slows down the game worse)

Also, hack the money system, enemy level system, disable foot jobs and raise starting order as well as my Virgin run save.
Ok but... Can you help me with the apk?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
At first You need game engine RPGM vx installed on Yours PC; 1) download game 2)unzip game 3)open game folder 4)in game folder click on "nw exe" 5)play.
That first step is only needed for RPGMaker VX games, which this is not. Most to all of the RPGMaker games that come out now are either RPGMaker MV or RPGMaker MZ, neither of which have a separate install to play games. Older RPGMaker game engines (95, 2000, 2003, XP, VX, and VX Ace) had what you're referring to, which is a set of general files that were able to be installed only once instead of being packaged with every game (that's the RPGMaker (engine suffix) RTP). Each engine suffix and language release had an entirely separate RTP as well, so a VX game can't use the VX ace RTP.

Reactions: Batut

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Ok but... Can you help me with the apk?
Sorry, I'm not an expert with apk, however, I would double check your phone to make sure the APK pack you download is compatible with your version of Android software.

You should be able to download Apk editor from the google play store, open it, and run the select an apk pack.

Choose the apk file that's not installing, select common edit , click on install location, choose internal only
save Then wait few minutes, and install the apk that you edited.. NOTE:delete the install the apk that you orignally downloaded.
Then install the edited one you can find it in storage/emulated/0/apk editer/files

Xatel

Mar 16, 2019

Mega

[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip

Thank you for the share.
Two stupid questions (i really suck at modding, normally i don't even try [lot of problem caused by not understanding english perfectly and by having a natural adversity to technology]):

1) do i have to install something or everything is ready to go?
2) the goth outfit does not seems to work. What am i missing?

Thank you very much!

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018

Mega

[Sushikun]Hanger pack.7z
FastCutIns-2.0.0.zip
ImageReplacer-4.0.7.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarRevy.zip
MCRamenBoy_BarTifa.zip

This is great but isn't there a way to put it in other host? Like Mediafire or Gofile?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for the share.
Two stupid questions (i really suck at modding, normally i don't even try [lot of problem caused by not understanding english perfectly and by having a natural adversity to technology]):

1) do i have to install something or everything is ready to go?
2) the goth outfit does not seems to work. What am i missing?

Thank you very much!
1. Everything is ready to go.

2. Because the Mod version already load slowly, I left out the Goth Pack, if you want to install it.

I will add a link here,

Just keep in mind, the game will take much longer to load up. To me, the extra load time is not worth one more costume.

Also, I do not recommend attempting to add the Unofficial CCMod for pregnancy or any CCmod. The CCmods are all broken when you have Karryn attempt to masturbate the game crashes.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes