Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
this face like AI generated
^ What AI brainrot does to a muthaf- But I can see what you mean. But it's not.

Anyway, I am liking the changes done to the new model:

Nice details.png

For starters, the dress stayed the same size, while the body was made wider and stretches it so. The cloth is also looking more and more natural, as well. The flesh folds are on point. The sneaky cheek is :sneaky:. Again, more work done for the shoulders across the board (the armpits now look like armpits). Can't ignore that the gloves were also reworked. And I guess to compensate for the lack of cameltoe on the dress itself (which wasn't natural to have, anyway), they made it more prevalent on the new panties, which I didn't illustrated above, but it's in the post from a page ago. The other big change has to be the hair and the face, as well. Seems like Karryn is looking more and more like her original illustrations now, especially the eyes. But that hair redraw was probably the most important addition since we got the hair color toggles. Same for the bushwork redraws. And there are still more CGs to go!

Last edited:

Ma4o_Man

Aug 2, 2021
So I've seen some people ask about an android port of Karryn's Prison, and I just figured when I ported the latest update to android that I'd finally post it up here as well. :)

So this isn't a port I did entirelly by myself. I tried a good number of times over many months with absolutely no luck. But then I discovered that I could take the android port of v1.06 posted on platinmods by user San 1111(Credit for figuring out how to port this game goes to them) and I just open the apk up with winrar, delete everything in the WWW folder, and then just replace it with the new updates files :D

I also have to do a few other things like spend hours converting the files to the right format for an android build and then resigning the apk with a program I have to make it usable. But that's the jist of it. :)

With all that said, here's the link :D

ANDROID PORT

Oh three small notes.
The game will install with the app name Тюрьма Карин. I don't know why, you'd have to ask San 1111. I've tried to change it but that just renders the apk unusable.
Second, this port does not include the CCMod sadly. I've tried multiple times to port it with that as well. But sadly the app just never works when I do.
And lastly, I don't update this with each update released. The game as I said takes hours to convert the files, and updates are made far too often to port it regularly. Though if someone could tell me how to get steam to install new update content to a seperate folder I would forever be in your debt.

Enjoy :D
This work version? Because i have this problem failed to load: audio/se/+A2_Slash_b.m4a

Reactions: Ridwantaufik2904

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Well after a long time bros!!
After receiving soo many complains of being cockblocked by filter in my last bot ,
I decided to migrate my bot to another site where u won't get cockblock
and satisfy all ur desire to make karryn a perfect slut
Link here

Please enjoy and Update me about the bot if u face any difficulties.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Happy Holidays,

Another update for "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" of the mod for the 1.2.7.26 FULL version of Karryn's Prison, Updated for use with Mod Organizer 2. I try and update these any time a change to the game is made that causes these mods not to work.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

=====================================================
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.7.26 FULL version of the game.

Have fun!
Thanks

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
AIght guys, i'd like to take your requests for my next AI images post.
Outfits?
Situations? Sex poses - you name it.
Outfit: Sailor uniform with black thigh-high garter stockings.
Situation: Classroom
Sex Pose: Sitting with legs crossed, like the image below.
Vill-V (Helical Contraption).jpg
Artwork from - Vill-V (Helical Contraption)

Reactions: LittleDemon
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes