xellos616

May 5, 2020
v1.3.0.55
Password : ryuugames.com

v1.3.0.56 9/25/24
  • Fixed a CG issue with P Cup Karryn while she is giving a handjob during the Receptionist side job.
  • Fixed a CG issue with toys for P Cup Karryn while she is having some alone time at the toilet.
  • Fixed certain Cut-ins not properly displaying P Cups.
  • Corrected the Descension statue not looking fancy after D5.

Last edited:

uze

Sep 9, 2018
is there any tips for me to get passive only for the pubic hair to stuck on karryns without other passive?

i turned on the warm coffee cheat because i like how fierce karryn is rn

or is there anyway to keep karryn anger(like fighting a bit)

Last edited:

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
v1.3.0.55
Mega

v1.3.0.56 9/25/24
  • Fixed a CG issue with P Cup Karryn while she is giving a handjob during the Receptionist side job.
  • Fixed a CG issue with toys for P Cup Karryn while she is having some alone time at the toilet.
Someone got the password to extract this?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I think I definitely picked one of the harder Descents for my first, which is a good thing cuz I don't want more shit stacked on this one later. Something like "destined to fail" or w/e where several edicts unlock automatically and boost guard aggression by double, then randomize enemies (yetties and orcs on level 1 lol).

They also lock a lot of good edicts like the Job ones to help with Income, so their goal is to try and just fuck you over with bankruptcy and guards who are not only boosted on aggression, but have all the drug edicts that boost them sexually, too (no easy Slut build wins).

I basically escaped the No Halberd Prisoner Mode hell to do this lmao.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
I'm sure there are a few degenerates that would like that.
Hey no kink shaming that's my fetish. Kidding obviously but you never know.

For real tho i was initially put off by this game because of booba, but I got over it after I played the game choosing smaller ones. Still big for my standards but game is fun and hot regardless so it doesn't bother me honestly.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Someone got the password to extract this?
Sorry

v1.3.0.55
Password : ryuugames.com
Mega

v1.3.0.56 9/25/24

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes