elfhumper

May 5, 2024
The problem here is that i only see KP cheat menu not RJ cheat menu That is why I'm asking or is it the same thing?
Either you don't know how to use a Search engine or you didn't even try, I typed RJ cheat mod and RJ cheat menu with Bing, Duckduckgo, and Google and found it within the first 5 results.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So no information regarding if new members can actually be created and access their new accounts. Check...
To be able to download, you need to have a verified account.

...Let me ask you, have you tried to create and access a new account lately? Go ahead and use gmail and see if it works
I don't have to because 13 new users have registered, verified and downloaded just today.
(Technically yesterday now as it's 12:25 AM here as of writing this comment)
But even then, I tested with an alt and it worked without issues as expected.

The problem is most likely on your end.
Screenshot.png

Reactions: bluerubber

FixPls

Mar 26, 2022
Screenshot_2024-10-09-02-06-38-196_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
when I first played it could be played, but when I played another time I was stuck at the start of logging in, I tried fiddling with files such as deleting the save file and tried again and managed to log in but when I saved it again or didn't save it it appeared again like in the photo. Can anyone help me?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
To be able to download, you need to have a verified account.

I don't have to because 13 new users have registered, verified and downloaded just today.
(Technically yesterday now as it's 12:25 AM here as of writing this comment)
But even then, I tested with an alt and it worked without issues as expected.

The problem is most likely on your end.
Thanks for in depth explanation. And Sorry about all this wasted time then.

You didn't have to go into any of that, but you did anyways, which is commendable. I was just trying to ensure you were not misunderstanding that there may be a problem with your site after you initally only showed download info (which I was trying to point out wasn't very relevant), clearly then, I am an outlier and I simply cannot created an account on your site. I'll continue to use mirrors moving forward. Thanks again.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes