flames55

Sep 25, 2017
my fatigue is more or less 45% every day since i cant leave the bathroom so i can run away from 1 fight with 2 enemy gatekeepers it breaks when you hit 50% and since i can only escape 1 fight kinda stuck

D

Deleted member 2450703

It's basically known and accepted now that the first week of release is mostly for playtesting by a larger group so Rem can find and fix bugs faster.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
v6n2

• Buffed inmate stats in side jobs
  • Minor balance changes
  • Minor bug fixes
Mega

Seems like v6 was released a week too soon. Hopefully the early release helped finding some of the bugs through the community.
I'm still playing v6h and don't notice any bugs, so no crashes/freezes or similar.

Reactions: Sihn8

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
v6n2

• Buffed inmate stats in side jobs
  • Minor balance changes
  • Minor bug fixes
Mega

Seems like v6 was released a week too soon. Hopefully the early release helped finding some of the bugs through the community.
Pretty sure if the entire thing with Patreon wasn't happening, they wouldn't have released it so soon but if they wanted to give their Patreons a last version before they change Platforms they had to do it now.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
yes they do, they are essentially code changes directly and you don't replace files. you go into the code yourself to change it; if the variable is still there, it'll still work.

On that note, I'd like to reduce the amount of energy lost upon orgasm in combat or during jobs, but not when masturbating. Would that be possible? If it's all the same function, I'd still like to know where to change it if anyone knows :)
Here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
how do i start a new game plus? do i start a new game or is it something i have to unlock/something i missed?

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
how many times do you need vaginal sex to unlock the sex skill for it? As well is there any bed gangbang scenes or content after the 3rd boss?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
how many times do you need vaginal sex to unlock the sex skill for it? As well is there any bed gangbang scenes or content after the 3rd boss?
Vaginal Skill is not in the Game yet.

Losing to guards outside your office leads to a Bed Sex Scene.

No, the 3rd Boss is the end of the current Demo.

Reactions: potatopower

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
Once your order reaches zero and you lose you can start a new game plus.
thx kind sir, kinda lame you have to lose on porpuse to get a new game plus.

Edit: Btw receptionist clothes are so resilent, like damn, even with the pasive that takes 30 percent of the strip resist, they wont come of until 50th time they re thuged. is it vaginal implemented in that job or just spanking and petting?

Last edited:
Reactions: DoGGo130

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
thx kind sir, kinda lame you have to lose on porpuse to get a new game plus.
To be fair, this is because you can't actually WIN the game yet. :D Final Boss etc not implemented. We still have two more floors of content that haven't been made at all.

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
To be fair, this is because you can't actually WIN the game yet. :D Final Boss etc not implemented. We still have two more floors of content that haven't been made at all.
they could implement a switch in a corner to go to a new game plus whenever you want while they do the rest of the game.

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes