Sep 12, 2018
Interesting, 54 mind in my theory, is only archievable with 400% experience value for Mind Stat and working in the bar full shift for 20 days spamming Mind skills (equipped with 3 mind boosting acc and Imperial Secretary title). Which is totally nonsense, as the highest Mind stat experience you could crank up is 250%, and that's a shitton of money you won't even be able to make in just 100 days let alone 16 days.
Lol the grind is ridiculous even when I put small cheats mostly money ones.
It takes forever imagine if I didnt use any at all?
It took me 3 almost full days with beta plus cheats to reach level 3.
And as you said I quickly realized I had to balance my stats to survive as the game is basically forcing you to get everything.

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Is there a way to add in passives by editing the files? The guides only mention removing obtained passives.

My pussy fuck count seems to be stuck at 15, but I'm not sure if it's because of a glitch or something I messed with (I used cheatmenu for gold)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Lol the grind is ridiculous even when I put small cheats mostly money ones.
It takes forever imagine if I didnt use any at all?
It took me 3 almost full days with beta plus cheats to reach level 3.
And as you said I quickly realized I had to balance my stats to survive as the game is basically forcing you to get everything.
Yeah, The game was hard, Now's it's even harder, but not impossible.
However, the way it is right now, say goodbye to build (unless you go newgame+) because the game force you to go the balanced stat route all the time.
Mind is the most important stat of the game, it's really hard to level up and now you're forced to hit the level cap as fast as possible without ever getting any points in mind. Bruh...

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Anybody know how to get blowjob on prisoner?

I maxed up all desire but the prisoners seems don't force karryn to blowjob them, it also happens to titjob.

I can get titjob from the guards. so i don't know what's wrong?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Interesting, 54 mind in my theory, is only archievable with 400% experience value for Mind Stat and working in the bar full shift for 20 days spamming Mind skills (equipped with 3 mind boosting acc and Imperial Secretary title). Which is totally nonsense, as the highest Mind stat experience you could crank up is 250%, and that's a shitton of money you won't even be able to make in just 100 days let alone 16 days.
My guess is, you are talking about Mind LEVEL 24 right? Not Mind, right? Which I don't know, why we are talking about the Level one, since that is not the final stat but whatever. Even then with my Level 24 Warden I already have a Mind Level of 20, so I am gonna easily pass 24 Mind Level. And dunno why you are talking about 16 Days now. I am still on the 2nd Floor and on Day 26.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
My guess is, you are talking about Mind LEVEL 24 right? Not Mind, right? Which I don't know, why we are talking about the Level one, since that is not the final stat but whatever. Even then with my Level 24 Warden I already have a Mind Level of 20, so I am gonna easily pass 24 Mind Level. And dunno why you are talking about 16 Days now. I am still on the 2nd Floor and on Day 26.
Actually, Mind is kinda a special stat, if you wanna get the most Willpower Point outta it you have to level up Mind Level, Mind boosting acc does not give the same amount of WP even though they boost your Mind alot.

Day 16 as in finish rushing level 2 boss so that you can set up your camping kit.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Actually, Mind is kinda a special stat, if you wanna get the most Willpower Point outta it you have to level up Mind Level, Mind boosting acc does not give the same amount of WP even though they boost your Mind alot.

Day 16 as in finish rushing level 2 boss so that you can set up your camping kit.
Well your own fault then. I have told you now multiple times that you don't need to rush but you are so focused on rushing for whatever reason.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
so does control just go up by 1 everyday now?
No a certain amount of time needs to pass. On Prisoner Mode on the first floor it is after 7 or 8 Days and then each day your control goes up by -1. Second Floor I don't know in the newest version, since I am right now on Day 27 and it still hasn't gone up but I guess after 14 Days on the second Floor.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well your own fault then. I have told you now multiple times that you don't need to rush but you are so focused on rushing for whatever reason.
Yukihirou is mostly referring too, and playing in, Prisoner Mode, and in Prisoner Mode, the limit is 7 days before you start seeing control loss.

Or at least, that's what it was on a number of versions after it got pushed in.

7 Days, on the mode where you're already gimped in terms of funds, Edict Points and Control, where the enemies have boosted stats and attack chance etc... On a 1st Playthrough, with no additional titles and support, you do indeed HAVE to rush, because you will not get enough Edict Points to cover essentially Edicts for positive income and lowered Control issues, AND have enough to cover essential training items for a stable build.

Even if you aim to develop specific stats, you will run into the problem of lowered XP gains for stats on that difficulty level, and taking your time and extending a fight won't work, because Karryn accumulates for fatigue for longer battles, which encourages you to finish the fight asap so you can fit more fights in.

One way or another, you pretty much HAVE to beat Tonkin on Day 7 and Cargill on Day 14, because Control Loss on Prisoner is often fatal, because it's too difficult to maintain a good Order Buffer to begin with, to keep safe from Riots... which, guess what, have a higher chance on Prisoner mode, and if you get two at once... there's a good chance you're dicked, because you're not clearing 9 rooms in one day, and if your buffer isn't enough, bye bye, game over.

Needless to say, titles MASSIVELY change this formula... but I can understand not liking the fact that a game-mode is close to unplayable strategically without grinding beforehand in the other game modes before it. Personally, I don't mind, but I can see how it'd be off-putting to others.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yukihirou is mostly referring too, and playing in, Prisoner Mode, and in Prisoner Mode, the limit is 7 days before you start seeing control loss.

Or at least, that's what it was on a number of versions after it got pushed in.

7 Days, on the mode where you're already gimped in terms of funds, Edict Points and Control, where the enemies have boosted stats and attack chance etc... On a 1st Playthrough, with no additional titles and support, you do indeed HAVE to rush, because you will not get enough Edict Points to cover essentially Edicts for positive income and lowered Control issues, AND have enough to cover essential training items for a stable build.

Even if you aim to develop specific stats, you will run into the problem of lowered XP gains for stats on that difficulty level, and taking your time and extending a fight won't work, because Karryn accumulates for fatigue for longer battles, which encourages you to finish the fight asap so you can fit more fights in.

One way or another, you pretty much HAVE to beat Tonkin on Day 7 and Cargill on Day 14, because Control Loss on Prisoner is often fatal, because it's too difficult to maintain a good Order Buffer to begin with, to keep safe from Riots... which, guess what, have a higher chance on Prisoner mode, and if you get two at once... there's a good chance you're dicked, because you're not clearing 9 rooms in one day, and if your buffer isn't enough, bye bye, game over.

Needless to say, titles MASSIVELY change this formula... but I can understand not liking the fact that a game-mode is close to unplayable strategically without grinding beforehand in the other game modes before it. Personally, I don't mind, but I can see how it'd be off-putting to others.
Meanwhile I am playing on Prisoner Mode on a new save and doing just fine on day 27 on the second floor, without rushing. So no this is total BS what you are saying. Yes on the first floor it starts after 7 days. Still you can easily stay on the first floor at least 15 days without any problems. That are 23 Edicts in total you can buy on the First Floor. On the Second Floor the Time until it happens is after 14 days (or even longer, dunno didn't happen for me yet, just a guess, maybe it got removed completly of the second floor). Which once again means you can easily push it to 20 days. That are 30 Edicts in total. So now we are talking about staying on the first 2 floors for 35 Days with 53 Edicts. If you are not able to do something with that, then you are just doing something wrong. End of the Story.

Last edited:

White

Feb 22, 2017
Ok so if I want to start an NG+ and go for a slut build, what should I do? Also do I need to unlock all the sexual skill again?

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes