Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hello everybody, is it already certain when there will be a new update?

best greetings and thanks a lot!
No, but based on their release schedule and last year, v0.7 should come out at the end of the year around Holiday Season, so the Devs can take a break over Christmas and that kinda stuff, while Patreons get a new version to play.

Reactions: scatfetish

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
No, but based on their release schedule and last year, v0.7 should come out at the end of the year around Holiday Season, so the Devs can take a break over Christmas and that kinda stuff, while Patreons get a new version to play.
THANKS!!!

i hope u are right :)

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Judging by the progress reports I would have thought way sooner. Isn't the main content of 0.7 the vaginal sex move, the defeat scene and the gloryhole minigame, with the first two already being complete? Plus that whole 'new mechanic' thing, which is also already done.

Granted, I have not followed this game long enough to be able to tell, but I was really hoping there would be a new version early November :(

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Judging by the progress reports I would have thought way sooner. Isn't the main content of 0.7 the vaginal sex move, the defeat scene and the gloryhole minigame, with the first two already being complete? Plus that whole 'new mechanic' thing, which is also already done.

Granted, I have not followed this game long enough to be able to tell, but I was really hoping there would be a new version early November :(
the Lv3 defeat sence is done, the vaginal sex only show some art work, but shouldn't complete yet.

btw, we might or might not follow old time trend from perous version. becuase the Dev didn't focus on KP in Q2, most of the time spend on island saga or what game, its another game. this round might be fast, might able to get in Nov, but won't be early.

usually the progress report will mention the target release date when time near, if early Nov, should already mentioned.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
why nightmare?
It's incredibly slow, the further you progress in it the more time you have to invest later on. If you play pure, it's a complete drag and if you want to play a slutty, it's too, nothing interesting happens, the goblins are a waste of time and never do anything different than cunnilingus (I know they are supposed to be able to fuck her but it happened 0/100 times). The perverted visitors have no variety of demands, shape or form. It has zero escalation and the worst part is that is a waste of the sexy secretary suit. The only good thing I can say about it is that it's optional.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I see
I'm pretty sure I've been kissed way more than that though
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

ana1omnomnom

Oct 4, 2017
It's incredibly slow, the further you progress in it the more time you have to invest later on. If you play pure, it's a complete drag and if you want to play a slutty, it's too, nothing interesting happens, the goblins are a waste of time and never do anything different than cunnilingus (I know they are supposed to be able to fuck her but it happened 0/100 times). The perverted visitors have no variety of demands, shape or form. It has zero escalation and the worst part is that is a waste of the sexy secretary suit. The only good thing I can say about it is that it's optional.
I can see why it would be boring on a pure run, but on slut run it's pretty neat. If you get your desire required to do anal and/or vaginal low enough through store bought items and titles(perks?), they will end up being the majority of goblin activity during receptionist. For my current save, I'd say it's like 40% anal 40% vaginal and 20% cunnilingus with the goblins that show up. Not sure how your visitors have no variety either. They grab tits. They request a kiss. Some escalate to handjob or even blowjob. That's most of the sex skills covered right there.

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
The Receptionist Job is HAWT, The outfit, The Big Fans just coming to shake your hand, Then The Guest buildup with witnessing a Goblin act, The Underdesk Cunninglingus/Anal or pussy Orgasms, Then later potentially the double team from a guest doing a perverted act and a Goblin behind the desk doing something also.

Guest: Blowjob, handjob, kiss, tit grab, + Goblin: Cunninglingus, Anal, Pussy, Its a dope concept I hope the developer adds to. I enjoy the receptionist more than the waitress but I enjoy the Waitress as well.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

jiggu

Jul 18, 2019
I'm also having some trouble with the secretary job, there's just very little or nothing happening. I've gotten 'caught' so many times yet the visitors still never request anything but handshakes, and goblins are my least favourite enemies so that doesn't help.
Is there any way to speed up or edit the stats so more lewd stuff happens?

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I'm also not a big fan of the Receptionist Job, but probably for different reasons. I feel like the balancing just isn't right. Compared to the Waitress Job it just falls completely flat. I don't even understand what exactly the theme is supposed to be in relation to the overall theme of Karryn getting progressively more slutty.

Firstly, the gameplay itself is just uninteresting. It's not like the gameplay of the Waitress Job is crazy good or anything, but at least it's a 'game'. You can strategize on where to go first, which orders to take first, which people to keep waiting etc. There are actual mechanics like how many things you are able to carry, how some spots are more 'dangerous' than others, how you can drink, which provides more danger in exchange for money etc.

In the receptionist job you just call x people and then do their papers one after the other. The whole thing of whether a waiting room is empty is pretty much unneeded, since you take so long to process the papers. Then once your stamina is empty you have to keep doing 'Breathers' which is just annoying. Overall, there is no 'game' to be played. It feels more like a chore.

Then theres also the fact that processing papers costs willpower and it costs so much that keeping desires low becomes impossible (at least for my runs). Keeping the goblin away pretty much feels like a waste of stamina since it's easier to just let him jack off and you actually have to kick him multiple times, which is just innefficient stamina-wise.

My biggest gripe though is that you have to actually 'decide' to make Karryn behave more like a slut. I really love the bar game because in my run it had that kind of sweet spot where I was barely able to keep desires low once the bar got fuller. It also became harder and harder to keep clothes on while desperately trying to not let anyone get angry in fear of losing money. This incentivized me to have to decide between going to the patreons, which provides the danger of Karryn getting groped (which eventually gives her negative passives) or staying away but then having the patreons get angry which would lose me my income. Those are exactly the moment that I feel make the game great, since you don't feel like you're purposely making Karryn more slutty. The game is the best when you try your hardest to keep Karryn pure but fail a little bit every now and then. Then the progression to a slut feels way more real which makes it way more hot.

Anyway, my whole point is: the receptionist job never gave me such a feeling

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes