chris59010

Jul 14, 2018
Is there a way to change/remove skill cost and cooldowns? And it possible to remove increasing skill cost with each use?
In www/data/skills.json is the list of all the skill, you can edit cool downs there, i havn't tried changing costs, but i believe it would be doable from there as well.

Reactions: GunLinser

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Mine is a Lenovo on Windows 8, I'm not sure what other specs there are.

I run 64-bit system so at least it's not that (thank God).

So...what should I do?
If I understood your post, It sounds like you have some third party onboard vid card.

Win 8 is right up there with win ME, and window's Vista as among the worst OS Microsoft ever released.

it is a cut above those other 2, but still flacky in many way's.

That third party Vid card ( If that is what I am seeing in that Lenovo ) might be okay with most every other RPG maker style game, but this one is pretty stressful compared to any other I have played.

Your card just may not be handling it. ( Not something you want to hear, but it could be the problem) Also the win 8 OS is notorious for going crazy with certain games, and just not working right. I have seen post of all kinds with people having trouble getting certain games to work with it.

Reactions: Beats9821

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
oh okie only a few days there are a.b.c.d.e.f..... so which one or when will be a stable version to play with? i have be waited for a half year to try this game again.

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
What are the requirements for in-combat masturbation? I got it once but I don't know how to get it again.
hi how can we make Karryn masturbate in battle ? i do it once but i don't understand how it work
Based on the code you need atleast masturbate lvl 1 and be aroused. Then if your desires are high enough there is a random chance that you will start masturbation.
Orgasms lower the chance to start

Reactions: ragingcockfighter

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
This is kind of a weird ask all things considered but would anyone happen to have a copy of the old 0.6n2 version I could have? That's the latest version Mr. Chainchair's mod is said to work with and the MEGA download from when it was new appears to no longer be working. Thanks in advance!
This is not a clean version, sorry. I've made changes, but I can't remember what those changes are. If you run into some weird stuff let me know and I can maybe try to fix it.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
hi how can we make Karryn masturbate in battle ? i do it once but i don't understand how it work
Using accessories that raise the requirements for enemies to initiate sex with Karryn helps. Boost your desires, except for cock (bring that lower), and you'll have a small window before they jump her to initiate masturbation.

Also, hint: there are fun interactions with different objects and the in-combat masturbation. Toys, halberds... etc.

Reactions: ragingcockfighter

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
To make the receptionist job a bit more interesting... not sure how to reach the dev, but these are my suggestions;
  1. Make it possible for goblins to join with cunnilingus at the same time as another goblin is in the anal slot [and vice versa] (this can probably be done with just some coding).
  2. Make it possible for visitors in 2nd/3rd slot to join with handjobs at the same time as Karryn is giving service to another visitor (up to 2) (requires more art).
  3. If at any time Karryn is servicing 3 visitors and 2 goblins at the same time, enter "service mode", where the rest of the goblins queue up to join and the current visitors all join in on the fun as hand/mouth slots open up. Keep trading off until time runs out. (requires the above art and more coding).
edit: Hell, can even have Karryn flip over on her back on the desk. Opens up a titjob slot for another goblin. That would require a lot more art being drawn though.

Last edited:

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
It's a bit irritating that this game gives the illusion of a "clean" run being possible. You put points into non-sex combat edicts and everything seems fine, but then sadism ramps up and you slowly build up sex passives and you get all the combat problems that pleasure brings. All it takes is one defeat battle to get laden with enough desire passives to cripple the build you were attempting.

Don't get me wrong. Sex combat and the passives are awesome (and probably the actual reason to play the game) but it's kind of a bummer that about a third or more of Karryn's personal/training edicts are inevitably a waste.

Idk, maybe I'm doing it horribly wrong. Is there a way to reduce sadism level?
It's true but the whole sadism part is pretty cool too. Kicking them in the balls and bulling them. I hope they expand it

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
RemtairyEnemy.js

edit: Also, here's my (beta) version of the updateEjaculation function I wrote;
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.updateEjaculation = function() {
    let count = this._ejaculationCount;
    let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt + count;
    let range = this.enemy().dataEjaculationRange;
    let stock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock;
    if(count > 0)
        stock++;
    if(count > 24)
        stock++;
    if(count > 99)
        stock++;
    this._ejaculationVolume = Math.max(Math.randomInt(range) + min, 10);
    this._ejaculationStock = Math.max(stock, 1);
};
Just plug that into RemtairyEnemy.js and add the call to it from the Game_Enemy.prototype.onBattleStart function in the same file. I *think* it works, but I haven't gotten any of the enemies to 25+ yet to be sure. One could probably reduce those numbers just to make sure, but I haven't yet.
Um, could you give a more detailed walkthrough of how to implement this in the game? I would really like for enemies to have more ejstock. Also, could you describe more what it actually does?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
a little question which is something I don't understand. the game ends after defeating the lizard boss of the third level, but with this update I was expecting level 4, now the question, does the game end like this or is there some other version where to go on?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
a little question which is something I don't understand. the game ends after defeating the lizard boss of the third level, but with this update I was expecting level 4, now the question, does the game end like this or is there some other version where to go on?
I would recommend looking at the actual information about the updates before making assumptions like that going forward, because we knew from the start that 0.7 wasn't going to continue the story and would instead focus on finishing up the missing content from floors 2 and 3 and updating gameplay systems.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Did you even read the pop up after you defeated the 3 level boss and came out of the office

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I would recommend looking at the actual information about the updates before making assumptions like that going forward, because we knew from the start that 0.7 wasn't going to continue the story and would instead focus on finishing up the missing content from floors 2 and 3 and updating gameplay systems.
Did you even read the pop up after you defeated the 3 level boss and came out of the office
I read the changelogs and what it says at the end, I just didn't know it ended like this and I had a doubt.
where are these "actual information about the updates" I would be curious to read them.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the updates, the saves and the general discussion here folks.

This is probably my favorite Game, besides Overgrown genesis.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Now that i think about it yea, i have the samr issue, even thought i have more than enough desire
Is it safe for me to assume, that you're playing clean game? If so, did you use the old save/shared by somebody else or started a new one and do you use latest version?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Um, could you give a more detailed walkthrough of how to implement this in the game? I would really like for enemies to have more ejstock. Also, could you describe more what it actually does?
I wish. I can't really get it to work properly. Basically, my idea was to use this._ejaculationCount (which I assume is just a count on how many times that particular enemy has cum) at the beginning of the battle to increase the volume and stock of that particular enemy. It doesn't appear to carry over, however. This could depend on how enemies are spawned and respawned, in that every time you defeat an enemy it's effectively "despawned" and if another enemy is spawned with the same name that's technically an entirely new enemy. That's my current theory anyway, and that's why it doesn't work unless you lose over and over again.

In order to make this function properly I'd have to create a separate variable that ties into the data on a higher level, and not on a temporary variable that only seems to stick around until that enemy is defeated. I've yet to get it to work properly, however.

If you just want to permanently increase how much stock/volume each enemy has, however, that's not super hard to do. Step by step;

1. Open up RemtairyEnemy.js
2. Go to row ~140 and find the function Game_Enemy.prototype.onBattleStart. Add a call to another function at the end, so it should look like this:
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.onBattleStart = function() {
    Remtairy.Enemy.Game_Enemy_onBattleStart.call(this);
    this.recoverAll();
    this.recoverAll();
    this.setupSexToys();
    this.hornyPrefixEffect();
    this.angryPrefixEffect();
    this.updateEjaculation();
};
3. Now create a new function anywhere in the file (I prefer to add it next to setupEjaculation around row ~250, but anywhere is fine):
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.updateEjaculation = function() {
    let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt;
    let stock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock;
    this._ejaculationVolume = Math.max(Math.randomInt(range) + min + YOUR_VOLUME_VALUE_HERE, 10);
    this._ejaculationStock = stock + YOUR_STOCK_VALUE_HERE;
};
Simply add the value for volume (total ml of cum in the tank) and stock (# of times they can cum) that you prefer. It'll be added on top of whatever their default values are.

edit: Fixed a minor typo in the second function that made the game crash. Sorry.
edit2: Scratch all that. I misunderstood the code. We can use the setupEjaculation function instead, it appears to be called at the start of each combat. I'm gonna work out the best way to edit it and update.
edit3: Okay, finally got it working I believe. I ended up simply editing the existing setupEjaculation function found on row ~250 in RemtairyEnemy, and nothing else. Further comments in the code below.
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEjaculation = function() {
    this._ejaculationCount = 0;

let ejStock = Math.floor(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock);
    if(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock > 1 && this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock < 2) {
        if(Math.random() < this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock - 1)
            ejStock++;
    }
    else if(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock > 2 && this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock < 3) {
        if(Math.random() < this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock - 2)
            ejStock++;
    }

// adding these statements, you can do your own math if you want
    if(Karryn.slutLvl > 50)
        ejStock++;
    if(Karryn.slutLvl > 100)
        ejStock++;
    if(Karryn.slutLvl > 200)
        ejStock++;

this._ejaculationStock = ejStock;

let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt;
    this._ejaculationVolume = Math.max(Math.randomInt(range) + min, 0) * ejStock; //also adding ejStock as a multiplier to the amount here in the end, so they don't run out of juice in the tank
};
As you can see I decided to modify the existing ejStock value by simply adding Karryn's slutlevel to it (in three tiers, each tier adding another stock), as well as tying the ejStock value to the volume (so they don't run out of juice, so to speak).

edit4: As mentioned below, there's separate code somewhere that punts the enemies if they run out of energy. I'm currently trying to locate that piece of code. Until then, only those enemies with enough energy will remain, even if they have more cum to donate to Karryn's cause.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes