Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Haven't played this since 0.6 and wanted to try it again despite being turned off initially due to the heavy balance changes. To keep things fairly clean without completely ruining my progress, I game over'd myself to start a NG+ on 0.7 with my 0.6 save. I noticed that there are some titles related to the part time jobs that seem to be missing after transferring the save. Does anyone know if these can be regained through gameplay, or if there is some weird stuff in the back end that makes it so that if I want these titles, I need to restart from scratch? Turns out I'm just stupid and didn't use a save that had these unlocked in the first place.

Also, I noticed that nerds can now put toys inside Karryn during the bar job. Does that also mean that there is a way to get toys on her during the receptionist job, or is that still not a thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821
Sep 12, 2018
Oh that's cool. I didn't know it took into account the strength of the drink! Where's my roofied drink, collapse onto table, and get fondled for a while?
Well yes the drink with the higher alcohol content will be faster, so if you use ale only because its easier to serve.
Then it will take longer to get drunk compared to vodka and whisky (y)

Sep 12, 2018
Haven't played this since 0.6 and wanted to try it again despite being turned off initially due to the heavy balance changes. To keep things fairly clean without completely ruining my progress, I game over'd myself to start a NG+ on 0.7 with my 0.6 save. I noticed that there are some titles related to the part time jobs that seem to be missing after transferring the save. Does anyone know if these can be regained through gameplay, or if there is some weird stuff in the back end that makes it so that if I want these titles, I need to restart from scratch?

Also, I noticed that nerds can now put toys inside Karryn during the bar job. Does that also mean that there is a way to get toys on her during the receptionist job, or is that still not a thing?
Dont know about the top half of what you asked but about ``receptionist job`` no toys can be used there as yet sadly

Reactions: Beats9821

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Ah, wait, forget about my question. I think I just got my save files confused and just didn't get the title at all in the first place. That's my bad. Sorry for confusion.

JovoChan

Aug 17, 2019
what are the condition for her to be like that ? (heart eye and show pussy)
and can you do put her like that and be virgin ?
It's only dependant to her slut lvl ?
I think she needs to be aroused for the heart eyes to appear. Showing pussy is probably a slut level thing

Jul 27, 2017
what are the condition for her to be like that ? (heart eye and show pussy)
and can you do put her like that and be virgin ?
It's only dependant to her slut lvl ?
It's based off a reaction score. Essentially you need to have no/low sadism levels, high masochism, and high slut level. Was able to get it with sadism 1, masochism 7, and slut level 230. It's also how to get the highest level of response from cock stare.

D

Deleted member 557251

If anyone needs, here's my virgin buttslut save, up till the end of current content (level 3 boss defeated, not subjugated yet cuz not in game).
By the looks of it, keeping Karryn a virgin till the end might be impactful, but there's always that poophole loophole.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
If anyone needs, here's my virgin buttslut save, up till the end of current content (level 3 boss defeated, not subjugated yet cuz not in game).
By the looks of it, keeping Karryn a virgin till the end might be impactful, but there's always that poophole loophole.
Thank you for that silly phrase poophole loophole

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
One thing that isn't clear to me: Does "pay the nerds" remove the daily cost?

TL;DR: Clear floor 2.

There are basically two mechanics regarding nerds. The first is exposing weakness. If you unlock the edicts "Publish Resists" or "Publish Sensitivities" or cleared the second floor, the nerds can use this skill to lower Karryn's evasion and especially resists for a few rounds in battles. More "Publish" edicts increase the effect. After clearing floor 2 you get two new edicts: the "nerd problem" and the "thug problem" simialr to the thug and goblins ones after floor 1. This unlocks the blackmail mechanic. Basically the nerds got access to information and blackmail Karryn for it, costing you extra money each day per corruption and increasing the "expose weakness" effect. Now have three choices: You can either pay them (lowering riot chance and decrease the effect of "expose weakness"), threaten them (removing the blackmail cost completely, increasing riot chance and increase "expose weakness" effect) or submit to them (removing blackmail cost, but she's always affected by the "expose weakness" debuff (+hidden: expose weakness is a bit weaker)).

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
It's based off a reaction score. Essentially you need to have no/low sadism levels, high masochism, and high slut level. Was able to get it with sadism 1, masochism 7, and slut level 230. It's also how to get the highest level of response from cock stare.
Alright well mine is already messed up lol how do you go about getting those levels then? Like how did you get those levels?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes