Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
is there a possibility to set the riot chances to zero?
On line 2436 in RemtairyPrison.js, try adding a return statement. That should do it, though I have not tested myself. It should stop it from trying to start any riots (it also will not stop current ones, if you have some going):
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.nextDayRiotManager = function() {
    return;

Reactions: Lolax Perex

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, i tried to use the mod but i don't understand well what to decrypt and where to put it.
When i use decrypt on the whole game, I get a "www" file as output (with audio/img with java format in it), should i replace the original "www"fileof the game with it ? Or rename the output and add it to the game folder?
Or did i not decrypt the right files?

Megapihar

Nov 2, 2019
Happy new year everyone.
I've seen a title in list with all titles(or passives) for number of dicks sucked via gloryhole. So how i can participate in this "event" or smth? I tried almost everything what came to my head and none of this works.
And is there a way to search through whole thread instead of every page, maybe this question was already asked.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Happy new year everyone.
I've seen a title in list with all titles for number of dicks sucked via gloryhole. So how i can participate in this "event" or smth? I tried almost everything what came to my head and none of this works.
And is there a way to search through whole thread instead of every page, maybe this question was already asked.
Gloryhole is not in the game yet.

Reactions: Megapihar

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
What is your favorite passive? I mean, the one that you read and make you laugh every time?

Mine is definitively :
1609513245238.png
1609513257273.png

I really love the fact that the guy have made tons of passives, and for everyone a little fun, or not, description.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I hope there will be some sort of glory hole minigame, because there is one in the 2nd floor WC...
Also it would be nice to be a teacher in the second floor classroom, I mean, you can "be a model" in it but not actually be the model

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I hope there will be some sort of glory hole minigame, because there is one in the 2nd floor WC...
Also it would be nice to be a teacher in the second floor classroom, I mean, you can "be a model" in it but not actually be the model
Gloryhole will come out in the next update. Teacher will not be a thing, at least at release. Maybe in a future DLC or something.

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, could someone help me please?
I tried to use the mod but i don't understand well what to decrypt and where to put it.
When I use decrypt on the whole game, I get a "www" file as output (with audio/img with java format in it), should I replace the original "www"fileof the game with it ? Or rename the output and add it to the game folder?
Or did I not decrypt the right files?

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
On line 2436 in RemtairyPrison.js, try adding a return statement. That should do it, though I have not tested myself. It should stop it from trying to start any riots (it also will not stop current ones, if you have some going):
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.nextDayRiotManager = function() {
    return;
it works!, thanks a lot

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Gloryhole will come out in the next update. Teacher will not be a thing, at least at release. Maybe in a future DLC or something.
Can't wait. Hoping there'll be more jobs (hoping for things like modelling, stripclub, maybe gym promoting/training(think cowgirl squats)) and maybe even some streamlining with the job action system in the two we have right now. Waitressing is a bit of a chore when every action costs so much time to do and doesn't make sense other times (can't have more than 3 beers/mugs on a table, really?). Some of it could be more automated methinks.

In other news, how easy would it be to mod the visual assets of the game? I know the CCmod does recolors, though not for every asset, but how eaasy would it be to have things like breast size cosmetics/pregnancy belly progression/cumflation/more sex toys etc...?

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
forgive me if this is off sides, but has anyone though about a mod where the prisoners or even some of them are female?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes